Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders off season thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first 5 rounds are going to be pretty intense followed by a break then week 7 again should be interesting.

Round : 1
Baghdad Bombers v East Side Hawks
Fighting Furies v The Roys FC
Geelong Gumbies v Mt Buller Demons
Southern Dragons v West Coast Wonders - Basically the Bay 13 team here and I know most in here have addressed there dislike to them.

Round : 2
The Roys FC v Baghdad Bombers
Southern Dragons v Fighting Furies
East Side Hawks v Geelong Gumbies
West Coast Wonders v Mt Buller Demons - Heritage game for us. Don't think Clarkey likes Gus to much either so that should add to the fire here.

Round : 3
Baghdad Bombers v Southern Dragons
Geelong Gumbies v The Roys FC
Mt Buller Demons v East Side Hawks
Fighting Furies v West Coast Wonders - Have had some epic battles in the past (similar to the WCE/ Swans era) In addition season 10 GF is something no one will forget in a hurry.

Round : 4
Fighting Furies v Baghdad Bombers
Southern Dragons v Geelong Gumbies
The Roys FC v Mt Buller Demons
West Coast Wonders v East Side Hawks - Look out. Do I really have to say anything more about this game?

Round : 5
Geelong Gumbies v Fighting Furies
Mt Buller Demons v Southern Dragons
East Side Hawks v The Roys FC
Baghdad Bombers v West Coast Wonders - For some reason our side has never liked this team since I joined the wonders so I joined in the hate. Sort of our Rivalry match in the past (fromer Wonder HP plays for them and they stole a couple of our inactive players in the off-season from us, not like we care) They are a rabble at the moment and will enjoy letting them know about it.

Round : 6
Baghdad Bombers v Geelong Gumbies
Fighting Furies v Mt Buller Demons
Southern Dragons v East Side Hawks
West Coast Wonders v The Roys FC - (Just a normal game IMO)

Round : 7
Mt Buller Demons v Baghdad Bombers
East Side Hawks v Fighting Furies
The Roys FC v Southern Dragons
Geelong Gumbies v West Coast Wonders - The Marklar vs Shaunnduggan showdown. Gumbies are still pissed about Marklars exit and will let him know about it here. A couple of Bay posters as well. Even though the Kerrby v Peterss match up is gone a new battle between the first two should inflame things again.

Round : 2
The Roys FC v Baghdad Bombers
Southern Dragons v Fighting Furies
East Side Hawks v Geelong Gumbies
West Coast Wonders v Mt Buller Demons - Heritage game for us. Don't think Clarkey likes Gus to much either so that should add to the fire here.
Whoever in the hell said that????
Lies.

Always good to play my former team so early into the season

from me, but if Marklar or pacey wrote that you'd be all like, oh great joke pacey give me somma that lawyerz.

That may be true...but its all in the delivery ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back