Official Team Thread West Gate Trolls - Expansion Bid for S24 - #TrollsFor24

Remove this Banner Ad

It wasn't really.

You reckon? Why isn't he in the leadership group anymore even when yourself and OddHawk left it? ;)

OddHawk is back in but no BRAB? I don't think any Demons will care that BRAB is leaving.

You reckon? Why isn't he in the leadership group anymore even when yourself and OddHawk left it? ;)

OddHawk is back in but no BRAB? I don't think any Demons will care that BRAB is leaving.

I left the leadership group because of a crippling medical condition

I honestly didn't know any of this because I left the LG.
I'm not sure why.
There was much much more going on than just BRAB and RU though.

It's all about the presentation. The new admin pays attention to such details.

..Which is why I'm surprised the Furies are still around. Hate why are they still around?
Because we're the best, chuck out the rest.

The Filth Wizard has a soft spot for Wacky Tiger

Ah who am I kidding. Who doesn't love Wacky Tiger.
Not everyone!

So much to yet happen.
If you'd have seen what I seen when the RU s**t was going flat out you'd understand.
But I'm happy at the Demons now and consider myself a fully fledged unless this gets up.
I am disappoint.

Your last 24 hours has been the most entertaining thing I've ever seen in the sweet FA.
I agree. HaroLad for president.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So much to yet happen.
If you'd have seen what I seen when the RU s**t was going flat out you'd understand.
But I'm happy at the Demons now and consider myself a fully fledged unless this gets up.
I swear on Headless if you leave....

Losing one of the most active posters in the league can't be viewed as a good thing.

Does HaroLad know about this? Might impact his Team X bid.
You know I'd never thought about it, I read the thread but like most things I didn't process it because I have the attention span of an ape. I'm not sure how processing something and having patience relate to one another, but there you go.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back