Western Bulldogs blow it...

Remove this Banner Ad

They didn't blow it. They just aren't good enough. As has been the case for the past few years, they have been thereabouts, but we have all known that throughout the year, there were better teams.

Sucks to be them right now, but St Kilda deserved it.

Bad luck Doggies. Bad luck. That and being too shit.

You make a nice point their ********. How did you go last week??????

Never a truer word spoken.

I'm pretty sure they mean power forwards win grand finals as your two didn't seem to be playing this week after playing in a final last week.

You make a nice point their ********. How did you go last week??????
About as well as expected. Was just happy to get that far. You should feel the same this week, as you're clearly not good enough to make the GF.:)

Many Bulldogs fans thought that they were the real shit coming off the 24 point win over Collingwood in round 22 :eek:

Nice too see them lose where they usually lose though (Prelim)

Many Bulldogs fans thought that they were the real shit coming off the 24 point win over Collingwood in round 22 :eek:

Nice too see them lose where they usually lose though (Prelim)
Have they even seen a GF since 54? What a culture. :eek:

Somebody should choke the umpires,Dogs ripped off big time

The doggies couldn't buy a free kick tonight. It was bullshit the number of high tackles and in the backs the saints got away with.

It was a bloody brilliant game to watch, but I just think the dogs got stiffed on a couple of decisions.

But! The better team did win tonight, congrats to the saints, I just hope the umps lift their game for the follwing two games.

Well done Saints. They've been the stand out team all year and won the game tonight. I hope they go on all the way.

Now, where's that bottle of vodka...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have they even seen a GF since 54? What a culture. :eek:

You sir should really stop posting, you're just making a total dick of yourself every week. Have we seen a GF since 54? Considering we played in the 61 GF, I'd YES.

IIRC, you're the guy who sits at the football and calls out, go number 16, go number 36, go number 20. Idiot:D

You sir should really stop posting, you're just making a total dick of yourself every week. Have we seen a GF since 54? Considering we played in the 61 GF, I'd YES.

IIRC, you're the guy who sits at the football and calls out, go number 16, go number 36, go number 20. Idiot:D
epic-failure.jpg

Must be frustrating being a bulldogs supporter. Hopes up so high.... and yet dashed again! Virtually all their supporters are premiership virgins. How agonising it must be... almost slipped it in, but she's crossed her legs and given you the finger again!
lol:thumbsu:

Must be frustrating being a bulldogs supporter. Hopes up so high.... and yet dashed again! Virtually all their supporters are premiership virgins. How agonising it must be... almost slipped it in, but she's crossed her legs and given you the finger again!
Win:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back