What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

So finally got around to finishing horizon zero dawn and ac odyssey. Put a 160 hrs into odyssey way to big.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

A few people IRL have been telling me to give Guardians of the Galaxy a go so I grabbed it on sale recently on PS5. Finally fired it up tonight and haven't moved from the opening part just listening to Star Lord and reading the lyrics and liner notes lol. Black metal is my thing but I do have a soft spot for 80s heavy metal. This and Cyberpunk's Samurai are probably some of the coolest fictional bands created for video games.

A few people IRL have been telling me to give Guardians of the Galaxy a go so I grabbed it on sale recently on PS5. Finally fired it up tonight and haven't moved from the opening part just listening to Star Lord and reading the lyrics and liner notes lol. Black metal is my thing but I do have a soft spot for 80s heavy metal. This and Cyberpunk's Samurai are probably some of the coolest fictional bands created for video games.

You wont regret it, really good game.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Back into Persona 5 after a hiatus and just finished the second palace.

Sort of annoyed I didn’t just start Royal instead of continuing with the standard edition that came with the PlayStation classics on PS Plus.

Back into Persona 5 after a hiatus and just finished the second palace.

Sort of annoyed I didn’t just start Royal instead of continuing with the standard edition that came with the PlayStation classics on PS Plus.

IMO Royal does so much better than the original P5.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it worth starting over?

I actually missed a fair bit during the first palace as I rushed through not knowing what I was doing haha.

Depends if you want to again. There is a lot of game to go but the first palace still feels like a long way in when the intro can be a bit tedious. I prefer the fight changes in Royal and you also get an added palace at the end. IMO it's the definitive version.

Depends if you want to again. There is a lot of game to go but the first palace still feels like a long way in when the intro can be a bit tedious. I prefer the fight changes in Royal and you also get an added palace at the end. IMO it's the definitive version.

Just had a read of all the differences between the two and it seems worth it.

I haven't played Royal but there is so, so, so much left of the game that it makes more sense to start again with Royal imo. By all reports it's much improved, so I'd take the hit of 5 hours of irritating handholding again to ensure you get 80 hours that are as fun as possible.

I haven't played Royal but there is so, so, so much left of the game that it makes more sense to start again with Royal imo. By all reports it's much improved, so I'd take the hit of 5 hours of irritating handholding again to ensure you get 80 hours that are as fun as possible.

Ultimate edition is on sale so I jumped, I played most of the start and first palace when I got my PS5 at launch so it’s not too fresh anyway.

Ultimate edition is on sale so I jumped, I played most of the start and first palace when I got my PS5 at launch so it’s not too fresh anyway.

Enjoy. It's finally coming up to the point where I'm feeling distant enough from my first playthrough to consider Royal. I have way too much to play atm but I'll get there eventually.

Slowly making my way through It Takes Two with my daughter. She's not very good at games so its slow progress but its a fun and cute little game.
Kid and I finished it last year, was just hard enough to be a challenge playing together but not so bad they lost interest

Very cute game and a great experience for us

As a night owl been playing some late night X-COM2, as I recently got the War of The Chosen expansion on sale.
Such an underrated game and highly recommend for anyone that likes tactical or turn based games.

The great thing is you can scale the difficulty to make it absolutely brutal, to the default which is a nice challenging balance.

Slowly making my way through It Takes Two with my daughter. She's not very good at games so its slow progress but its a fun and cute little game.
Finished it with my wife.

Good fun game, nice variation in levels and themes.

I hope it serves as a catalyst for more couch/online co-op campaign based games. Too much is competitive online multiplayer, but I'd love to see this drive more 2 player campaign experiences. So much untapped potential in games that need 2 people to play through and work together.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back