What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Not without knowing where you're struggling. Look for the shortcuts though.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Just really struggling on medium.

Maybe it's the car I am using? I went with a fast one, maybe I need one more balanced.

Think I need to perfect drifting too.

Maybe it's the car I am using? I went with a fast one, maybe I need one more balanced.

Yeah drifting is the key. Make sure to brake before the corner. Get to the inside and drift out. What car? I found the 24 hr le mans and the koenningsegg the best usually

A quick google shows you're not alone.

Yeah drifting is the key. Make sure to brake before the corner. Get to the inside and drift out. What car? I found the 24 hr le mans and the koenningsegg the best usually

I have only done a few races, I can't remember the name of it, one of the ones you get to start.
A quick google shows you're not alone.
Yeah, I know.

Dark Souls Remastered. It is my first souls game and I am so god damn close to binning it. The difficulty isn't that hard but I keep dying because the hitbox is so ******* piss poor. The amount of times I swing right next to an enemy and hit empty air then proceed to get ****ed up is bullshit.

Finished Red Dead Redemption 2 last night. I can't provide spoilers because I lost track of the plot. There are a lot of cutscenes and stuff, and I normally game very casually.

It's one of a few games I've played now where the character gets seriously ill, which for me is not much fun, as I prefer to upgrade my character rather than play a broken down one.

Currently I'm playing the Epilogue, which might be a bit better. However already I've noticed that the game still insists on making you do some menial tasks for no particular reason.

Dark Souls Remastered. It is my first souls game and I am so god damn close to binning it. The difficulty isn't that hard but I keep dying because the hitbox is so ******* piss poor. The amount of times I swing right next to an enemy and hit empty air then proceed to get f’ed up is bullshit.

Ended up binning it and moved onto Jedi: Then Fallen Order instead. Much better game although the enemies respawning when you rest like Souls is annoying and the lack of fast travel is bullshit.

Finished Red Dead Redemption 2 last night. I can't provide spoilers because I lost track of the plot. There are a lot of cutscenes and stuff, and I normally game very casually.

It's one of a few games I've played now where the character gets seriously ill, which for me is not much fun, as I prefer to upgrade my character rather than play a broken down one.

Currently I'm playing the Epilogue, which might be a bit better. However already I've noticed that the game still insists on making you do some menial tasks for no particular reason.

It is a great game but it focused too much on realism at the expense of having fun. A lot of the missions are just ride somewhere, do something, ride home.

I hope the next Rockstar game they loosen up a little. Less realism more fun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Couple off gamepass

The Gunk. Nice and chill, pretty damn fun, great to play baked, will probably get repetitive with the mechanisms, but until then. Any similar games to this anyone could recommend would be appreciated

Guardians of the Galaxy. Not really into superhero movies, so just checked this out for the graphics, but was laughing my ass off straight away. So far it's an absolute cracking game, extremely surprised
Started playing GOTG but got stuck after about 30 mins

Can't find the battery or recharger you need

It is a great game but it focused too much on realism at the expense of having fun. A lot of the missions are just ride somewhere, do something, ride home.

I hope the next Rockstar game they loosen up a little. Less realism more fun.

Right, but even the realism really is spoiled because of all the handholding the game does. So it doesn't even commit to the realism. I am finding the epilogue more entertaining, a better story so far. Looks like I might get to build my own ranch.

Right, but even the realism really is spoiled because of all the handholding the game does. So it doesn't even commit to the realism. I am finding the epilogue more entertaining, a better story so far. Looks like I might get to build my own ranch.

The game also forces you to complete the missions in one way, you detour a little and the game fails you. Was a lack of variety. Also the amount of times the game forces you to walk was frustrating. Was a little disappointed in RDR2 in all honesty considering the first is one of the GOATs.

The game also forces you to complete the missions in one way, you detour a little and the game fails you. Was a lack of variety. Was a little disappointed in RDR2 in all honesty considering the first is one of the GOATs.
Yeah I got sidetracked to the wrong mission and it went sideways. I'm riding to a mission and hear shooting and activity off to the left. Think it's part of the mission, but no it's a different event all together.

Started Weird West tonight and played for a few hours. It’s an interesting concept, looks like there’s 5 different story paths. Lots of interactivity with the world and NPC’s.

But the combat is garbage…I found it easier running around with a knife in the end. I’m thinking it may be easier with a mouse and keyboard.

Not sure I’ll continue given Lego Star Wars is out tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Mlb the show 22 and lego star wars come out tomorrow so that all i will playing for foreseeable future.

Crusader Kings 3 bug bitten again so checked out the console version and bouncing between that and PC. It's pretty hard to play because you have to dig through sometimes 3 or 4 menus to find something you can normally just mouse over on PC, and because the menus takes up so much of your screen and can't be minimised, only closed, it makes it hard to see where a character's house is located at times. Especially frustrating when you're trying to form an alliance through marriage and you're trying to see how geographically far they are away.

Seen others complain about the same thing so hopefully console version gets some UI and quality of life upgrades soon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back