What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Still me favourite online shooter map.

All flat.
Nowhere to hide.
Trench warfare better than any war game.
Sitting ducks to armoured and aerial threats.
Chaos.
Turrets actually useful.

This map should be the default Hoth map on Star Wars games. It will never better for fun and film accuracy. A shame it was lost in Battlefront 1.

adef023f-323a-45d7-a511-cfdc33e7e3fa.png

I think I’m done with Tales of Arise, the bosses have become real spongey towards the end.

I have two choices…

1. Have another go at Elden Ring. Started this straight after Horizon and was a little burnt out by open worlds. Watched a lot of this played in twitch and feel like I’m better equipped to give it a go.

2. Play game pass roulette and see what comes up!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I think I’m done with Tales of Arise, the bosses have become real spongey towards the end.

I have two choices…

1. Have another go at Elden Ring. Started this straight after Horizon and was a little burnt out by open worlds. Watched a lot of this played in twitch and feel like I’m better equipped to give it a go.

2. Play game pass roulette and see what comes up!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Can't lose either way, but I'd say Elden Ring. It's my first 'Souls' game and I'm absolutely loving it.

Downloaded Outer Worlds on gamepass, is it any good? Only other Obsidian game I recall playing is KOTOR2, which I love and prefer to the original.
Yep, ******* sick game

Kinda a Fallout type game in Space

That game was the whole reason I signed up to Gamepass

Downloaded Outer Worlds on gamepass, is it any good? Only other Obsidian game I recall playing is KOTOR2, which I love and prefer to the original.

As a massive Fallout fan I thought it was just okay. But others have loved it. Couldn't get into the story if I'm honest. Gameplay is essentially Fallout 4.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmm, something always felt off about fallout gameplay, the exploring and story and whatever is good, but the action bits never clicked with me

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Are you talking about the Physics / Controls of the game... or the actual gameplay presentation ?

I loved it but will admit it sits in a bit of a weird spot. A sort of small scale Fallout set in space. Incredible dialogue and a really well put together story. Combat is just like Fallout though, so I'm guessing you won't enjoy that aspect. The RPG/levelling mechanics are very basic, however the story choices and impacts can be quite profound.

First hour or two also a bit bleh, but it's well worth sticking with.

Are you talking about the Physics / Controls of the game... or the actual gameplay presentation ?

Think I figured it out. It's presentation.

You can't see your body often in their games.

I guess in the old days you'd accept it as the tech wasn't there, but now, it's common to have a first person game, where you can look down, and see feet. It's difficult for me to immerse in when I'm just a floating pair of arms.

Just finished The Evil Within 2.

I honestly loved it! It’s a big improvement on the first game and the story was excellent. I felt a real attachment to the game and the characters, and I got pretty emotional by the end!

It’s just a shame that if there ever is a Evil Within 3 then it’ll be exclusive to Xbox.

Just started Guardians Of The Galaxy.

Seems pretty fun so far. Lot of Ratchet & Clank vibes.
I played it a bit, need to go back to it, 100% wasn't what I was expecting but was fun

Remove this Banner Ad

Back