What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

I have the GTA Vice City soundtrack box set

Yet I take the lazy way out and rip the game audio files to mp3 instead :D

GOOD TIMES :D
I Only just started use spotify a few weeks ago.....they have the soundtrack on there with 66k followers
it misses the thrusty ring donuts type of adds though

Started playing Rage 2 again as there was a recent DLC with a bunch of new content.

How is Rage 2? And what other games would you compare it to?

It is on sale on Steam right now and I'm wondering whether it'd be a good purchase.

As many others have said, it's like a mixture of doom and far cry (with a sprinkle of no man's sky, in my opinion).

How is Rage 2? And what other games would you compare it to?

It is on sale on Steam right now and I'm wondering whether it'd be a good purchase.

Considering this too! I nearly picked it up in the summer sale but held off. Good thing too because it was only 33% off or something then. Now it's 50% off and a done deal I think.

I recently downloaded StarCraft: Mass Recall (version 7.1); it's the original StarCraft campaigns with the StarCraft 2 engine and features like auto-repair, rallying workers to minerals/gas, control dozens of units, etc. It's free to download as long as you already have StarCraft II installed. The original cinematics are retained, but with cutscenes added. The scenery has really been spiced up. Way better than the remastered (haven't played).

Started Resident Evil 7 but I've reached a point where I don't have any real desire to continue.

Also very recently started TLoU

Ashes Cricket 2017 (free on Xbox Game Pass right now). Haven't played a cricket game in ages (not even the original DBC on pc that I had put hundreds of hours into!). Still managed to knock a score of 440 all out. Managed a run rate of 24 rpo for a while before things went belly up.

Any good?

Playing Madden 20 (much improved on '19 imho) & waiting on the RDR2 update with role playing etc

Finished Moonlighter on the Switch - awesome concept but half baked. I hope the developers work on a sequel and push the envelop further with more dungeons, weapons and expand on the interesting story.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Playing a combination of Rocket League and Ashes Cricket

Loving Ashes Cricket - being able to smash out a century in 18-23 balls is pretty nifty :D. Had the same experience in the original Don Bradman Cricket where I was able to play shield/test matches as ODI's (get a high score quickly).... yet struggle to do the same in T20's/ODI's due to the high risk nature of my game and the field settings by the time I'd enter into the game to bat. I solved that by discovering I could alter the line up once I became captain..... threw myself from 4th drop in to opening the batting. I had 50 within 2 overs, and 100 within 4 :D. If I stay not out (which is hard to do as I try to last the entire innings by playing conservatively until the final ball which I'll aim to tonk out of the ground) it's good for my average :D.

switching between anthem and no man's sky - both have had major updates recently.

Got a gdemu clone (Dreamcast GD Rom simulator that allows you to play back ups via an SD card) very easy to install all you do is remove the GD rom assembly and insert the gdemu into the connector and that's it.

Only payed $96 from eBay and It's fantastic put my entire Dreamcast collection on the sd card and works great. What I like about this is that it can play gdi images (1-1 copies of Dreamcast disks)

Highly recommend one if you own Dreamcast.

Last edited:
Sniper Elite 4 because it's free.

I thought it kind of sucked because I struggled to even walk until I realised my controller is broken, not the game. It's not bad, a lot of satisfaction sniping Nazis, especially with the gory kill cam, and the maps are quite nice. But if it weren't free I don't think I'd be missing out on anything particularly special.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back