What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Ran through the first TMNT Arcade game last night

qoQAAoo.png

Getting faster at it, only took 22 minutes from start to finish.

Pokemon TCG 2: Here Comes Team GR on GB

The sequel to the first game that wasn't released outside of Japan, it has a fan translation which you patch onto the ROM. The first game was fun at times but the RNG was a real prick, keen to see what's been improved on in this version

The Witcher 3

by gar.jpg

Haven't touched it since I picked up the Series X last October. Not because I wasn't enjoying it, just wanted to hit some other games. Picked up again last Sunday and am back to being totally addicted. Still only at level 25 but picked up all the School of the Bear diagrams, finally found the Elemental Oil (**** that was frustrating), knocked off some monster contracts and now on a main quest mission with Lambert.

This game will probably get me fired. I say to myself "ill just complete a few tasks then bed early" 3 hours later............

homeworld 3. i'm still playing system shock remake (and normally finish a title before moving onto the next), but as i play RTS mostly for multiplayer i've gotten stuck in early to, if nothing else, sort out my controls.

enjoying so far. will start a thread if/when it warrants.

Just finished Persona 5 Royal. Got Platinum, took about 105 hours. Enjoyed it more than P3R, better story and gameplay. Much, much more leeway for the Platinum!

Ending really dragged out though. Didn't need all the post New Years content, though I believe that's the Royal content?

Will dive into Fallout 4 now, which I've never played before.

Still hitting GR Wildlands and The Witcher 3 hard. For the latter just went through the Kaer Morhen battle and naively thought it was the end and crapped myself as I was only level 26 or 27 and grossly underprepared. Thank god it wasn't. Such an awesome game.

I like to have 4-5 games on the go so went through the back catalogue and installed Just Cause 4 which I picked up cheaply ages ago and forgot about. First impressions were so so, thought it was a clunky spiderman with guns. Keep in mind I have never played a JC before so was brand new to it and had real trouble getting the hang of it even though it was intuitive in learning the basics, had big days at work so was mentally fried hence wasn't overly clever in learning.

Glad I stuck with it as it all clicked last night over an hour and a half. You can really have some fun blowing shit up, offing the Black Hand troops, swinging and flying about the sandbox environment and just generally causing chaos. Good times.

mouse has been hovering over the buy button for hades 2… but i’m not sure if i want to buy it now instead of waiting til it’s fully released

I'm patiently waiting for the final release. The original Hades changed so much in early access, I'm happy to wait for the finished product.

How are you guys finding Hades 2? I sunk hundreds of hours into the first over multiple platforms so definitely keen on 2 but definitely wanted to wait for the final release. The main reason I generally avoid early access is so I don't get burnt out or bored of a game before it's actually released in full.

How are you guys finding Hades 2? I sunk hundreds of hours into the first over multiple platforms so definitely keen on 2 but definitely wanted to wait for the final release. The main reason I generally avoid early access is so I don't get burnt out or bored of a game before it's actually released in full.

It feels just like the original with some refreshing twists to the combat.

It is a very polished early access, but there are a few placeholder pieces of art and the like. I probably won't fully invest into squeezing out all of the content ahead of 1.0, but it is satisfying the Hades itch.

I picked up Eiyuden Chronicles, the art style is cool but the combat isn’t doing much for me.

You have a party of 6 and select everyone’s attacks at the start of the turn, then watch it play out. Found it frustrating coming up against one enemy and having to select 6 moves when you only need one…

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I tried starting Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition

Not sure it runs too well on PS5. I didn’t get far in at all but I’ve already had one crash and once when I turned my PS5 on after installing and playing it, everything on my screen was green!

Not sure it runs too well on PS5. I didn’t get far in at all but I’ve already had one crash and once when I turned my PS5 on after installing and playing it, everything on my screen was green!

I did a search and it looks like it's known to have issues on PS5 😕. A shame because it's one of the most underrated games.

I did a search and it looks like it's known to have issues on PS5 😕. A shame because it's one of the most underrated games.

I even got a pop up message to say “ ⚠️ You might experience unexpected game behaviour while playing this PS4 game on PS5”

That’s never happened for any other PS4 game before 😔 You also can’t actually buy the game from the PS Store through your console, you can only purchase it through the app on your phone.

A shame because I have no doubt it’s a very good game but it’s not worth the issues it brings. Because its developer United Front don’t exist anymore, the game hasn’t been patched since about 2014, there’s not even a PS4 Pro version of the game to help it run better on PS5.

Reason why I stopped playing it. Was enjoying it but it was crashing every couple of hours. :(

Company of Heroes 2 - Totally not my thing. I don't think I've every played an RTS to be honest, but they are a bit overwhelming trying to manage different things at the same time. Definitely the sort of game that requires mission failure to improve for the next attempt. Unless you are me... dump it on easy difficulty to pass first time :D

FC 24
Only playing it due to it being a PS+ monthly game. But it's kinda funny that the hours spent "in game" are already surpassing the time I spent with Fifa 23.

That said I've had about 1 hour of actually playing it. And about 15 hours running AI v AI simulations.

Super Smash Bros Ultimate
Taking my Nintendo Switch to work (lunch break distraction lol). Until recently I hadn't played the game in ages (well over a year, possibly nearly 2 years). Forgot how fun it can be.

RE4. I don’t like survival horror but that was some ******* game.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
RE4 is not too bad in terms of scares. RE8 is pretty tame as well outside of one section.
RE1 and first and second acts of RE7 are the best in terms of scare factor.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back