What are you currently watching?

Remove this Banner Ad

flight23

Have you come across 'access' to the following series?

Frikjent, also known as Acquiited. I believe it's on Stan with full English subtitles.

And a Swedish/Danish mini series called Eyewitness or Øyevitne?

I'm especially interested in Øyevitne as a friend, who's in film, really recommended it.

nah no joy mate

am currently watching The Path at the moment, i think it would be something you would enjoy

Jesse Pinkman and Will Graham from Hannibal are part of a community which is kind of a cult, very interesting drama

nah no joy mate

am currently watching The Path at the moment, i think it would be something you would enjoy

Jesse Pinkman and Will Graham from Hannibal are part of a community which is kind of a cult, very interesting drama

I've got the Swedish series!

Will check the Path out.

More details please so Bee and I can download it. Is it a series? If so which episode? And which daughter?

2nd daughter. Yes a series on ABC. 2 more series to be made later this year. 6 eps 7.30pm Saturdays for the next 5 weeks but this was her only appearance. Blink and you miss it... but still its a blast just to see :) (they are in the school, one of the main cast is crashing into something in the corridor and she walks past in the background.)

2nd daughter. Yes a series on ABC. 2 more series to be made later this year. 6 eps 7.30pm Saturdays for the next 5 weeks but this was her only appearance. Blink and you miss it... but still its a blast just to see :) (they are in the school, one of the main cast is crashing into something in the corridor and she walks past in the background.)
Rusty I've had a few too many beers today.

Can you simplify it for me...lol

I.e S01E01 or something?

Rusty I've had a few too many beers today.

Can you simplify it for me...lol

I.e S01E01 or something?

Yes, Season 1 Episode 1 about 20-25 minutes in. "Tomorrow When the War Began" tv series 2016 not the movie

Vikings is awesome mate. Just awesome!
That reminds me, I haven't watched episode 10 yet. Will have to get on that tonight. Interestingly, Amazon Prime lists it as MIDSEASON-FINALE. Given there's been 10 episodes in each season, I wonder why this one is going longer? Not going to complain though!

Watched the Night Manager over the weekend. Great series. I downloaded all 8 episodes I could see. Halfway through episode 6 I was thinking "This seems to be wrapping up a bit, I wonder how it's going to fill a couple more episodes". No surprise that episodes 7 and 8 turned out to be fake.

I watched The Shannara Chronicles last weekend. It was ok. Started off well, but the low budget became more and more noticeable as it went on. Also, I don't remember it being set in a post apocalyptic world in the books. At least, if it was, it's not nearly as evident as in the show.

Half way through Vinyl. The lead actor is awesome. And i love the look and feel of the show. Visually they're doing some pretty amazing things. Has flat spots, but well worth a look.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That reminds me, I haven't watched episode 10 yet. Will have to get on that tonight. Interestingly, Amazon Prime lists it as MIDSEASON-FINALE. Given there's been 10 episodes in each season, I wonder why this one is going longer? Not going to complain though!
Watched Episode 10 last night... ripper! History Channel commissioned 20 episodes for this season. Return date for ep11 hasn't ben confirmed, but it'll be around September. Promo looks great

History have also commissioned a 20 episode season 5 for 2017.

And the third season of Line of Duty is also top notch.

Loving it. The first two seasons need to be seen also.

flight23

Have you come across 'access' to the following series?

Frikjent, also known as Acquiited. I believe it's on Stan with full English subtitles.

I've got through four eps of Frikjent, hasn't won me yet.

On Netflix, check out Occupied - Norweigan drama about the occupation of Norway by the Russians when an idealist progressive govt shuts down oil production. I smashed out the last fours eps last night instead of the Dogs/Roos shitfest.

Loving it. The first two seasons need to be seen also.

Going to watch the finale tonight. Been quite the ride with the Caddy! Yes, one would be utterly lost without taking the whole journey.

Going to watch the finale tonight. Been quite the ride with the Caddy! Yes, one would be utterly lost without taking the whole journey.

Just watched the penultimate Ep last night.

Watching episode 1 of Tomorrow when the war began tonight.

RustyHawk

Good stuff birthday boy :)

She also bobbed up in Ep2. Her picture is in the year book with the main cast, she appears as Ashton someone bottom left corner. Big buzz for us.

Don't expect too much of a PG rated war show on ABC kids...very tame... naughest talk was of a nude swim..oh my the sin, the shame..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back