What are you listening to right now? - Part 1 (cont in part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spent last night at Mixmaster Studios lounging with The Angels as they put down a couple of tracks for a tribute album called A-Z. They did ZZ Top's La Grange and the original Am I Ever Gonna See Your Face Again.

The boys found it strange hearing 30 odd people clapping at the end of their songs and even funnier hearing the retort of NWGFFO. Towards the ends of the night they all came out and listened to what they had done and incorporated another rendition of NWGFFO and all joined in.

Might see if I can load a little clip of that on to YouTube and post the link here.

Superb all round night but I have to say I am over Am I Ever Gonna See Your Face Again for a little while.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Listening to various Christmas songs by Slade, Wizzard and Kim Wilde.

Not sure what the Mekon(the odd thing on the stairs in the Mel Smith/Kim Wilde video) has to do with Christmas. For those who aren't familiar with English boys comics the Mekon was the Venusian leader of the villainous Treens and arch-nemesis of Captain Dan Dare.

Noddy Holder still gets buckets of royalties for "Merry Christmas Everybody" which is still played every Christmas in England.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back