What are you listening to right now? - Part 3

What are you laughing at bomberclifford I was being sincere. It's great.

His mannerisms and his dance.
The guttural growl and reach for something not there around 3:26.
The earnest thumping of the chest.

It's ******* hilarious.

M6e.gif

The best bit was when he mimed eating something from his hand but it just looked like he licked his fingers.

Well my voice is still shagged and am still recovering but had an absolute blast following NOFX on their final tour in Australia. Went to their Sydney shows (20th & 21st) as it was the only all ages in the country and fulfilled my 8 & 12 year old sons dreams. Then went and backed it up back up here in Brissy (23rd & 24th) to say goodbye and what a goodbye it was. On Wednesday I managed to find myself on stage with them totally fanboing out with the likes of Frenzal Rhomb and The Bennies. So many great tales from the four nights. Sat next to a kiwi YouTuber on the flight back from Sydney who tours the world watching and filming shows. Got a killer amount of free swag. Got photos of Smelly with my boys and not only met them all backstage but scored Smellys drumsticks.

IMG_2678.jpeg IMG_2676.jpeg IMG_2687.jpeg IMG_2689.jpeg IMG_2699.jpeg IMG_2656.jpeg IMG_2704.png IMG_2703.jpeg IMG_2702.jpeg

Back