What are you listening to right now? - Part 1 (cont in part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

1986-BEST YEAR IN METAL. In caps because it was that good.
It's a great album! the start of this track always makes me laugh but far out makes sabbath sound like afternoon tea party music.. Dylan8 get some of this

Reading up on this album the singer and lead guitarist were recruited for the album but both were not interested in joining/touring with the band, nothing much else Candlemass have done interests me tbh

It's a great album! the start of this track always makes me laugh but far out makes sabbath sound like afternoon tea party music.. Dylan8 get some of this

Reading up on this album the singer and lead guitarist were recruited for the album but both were not interested in joining/touring with the band, nothing much else Candlemass have done interests me tbh

Dope

1986-BEST YEAR IN METAL. In caps because it was that good.
Reign in blood, peace sells, master of puppets

1990 springs to mind also, probably the last great year of metal before it went underground. Rust in peace, Painkiller, seasons in the abyss, cowboys from hell, souls of black

Reign in blood, peace sells, master of puppets

1990 springs to mind also, probably the last great year of metal before it went underground. Rust in peace, Painkiller, seasons in the abyss, cowboys from hell, souls of black

Add 1986's Metal Church-The Dark, Flotsam and Jetsam-Doomsday for the Deceiver and Kreator-Pleasure to Kill. Thrash at its peak.

1990-Before the dark times before the empire (grunge). See how I worked Star Wars into this?

Add 1986's Metal Church-The Dark, Flotsam and Jetsam-Doomsday for the Deceiver and Kreator-Pleasure to Kill. Thrash at its peak.

1990-Before the dark times before the empire (grunge). See how I worked Star Wars into this?
Nah the 90s wasn't a bad time for metal. So much great extreme metal from the underground. Gothenburg death metal, black metal.

Doomsday for the deceiver is a great record

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man, I was enjoying Friday On My Mind - The Easybeats mini-series on the ABC - until the first f@%king blackout of the (not quite yet) summer hit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back