Discussion What Footy Jumpers/Sports Uniforms Do You Own?

Remove this Banner Ad

Got a pair of 2006 Royal blue away shorts the other day, $30! From what I can tell, the only time we wore these actual shorts were the pre lim & Grand Final. All the other away games that year we wore white shorts, or if we wore the wings at home, which we did a fair bit back in those days, the shorts sponsor was hungry jacks as we had SGIO on the guernseys at home, the shorts I got have SGIO on them, so only worn with the away wings with the HJ's sponsor. Not sure how readily available these were in 06, whether you could buy them from the team store or not, either way for $30 I reckon they were a bargain! Don't have a photo of the actual shorts, but they are these ones.
index.jpg

Few recent additions

P2210039.jpg

Not sure what to make of this as I've never seen a PI Star Athletic jumper. Has the sublimated number, has the GPS pocket. But it's XS. Snow flakes chance in hell Swanny is fitting into this!! Maybe a sample?? who knows.

BhOTOCXCUAAMBVW.jpg
BhOTHPHCMAEIcJL.jpg
BhOS1fGCUAIdc9O.jpg

Not sure what to make of this as I've never seen a PI Star Athletic jumper. Has the sublimated number, has the GPS pocket. But it's XS. Snow flakes chance in hell Swanny is fitting into this!! Maybe a sample?? who knows.

BhOTOCXCUAAMBVW.jpg
BhOTHPHCMAEIcJL.jpg
BhOS1fGCUAIdc9O.jpg
Most likely a prototype.

Although, swanny does wear his guernseys pretty tight.

If ever your looking to move it on...;)

photolge.JPG photobook.JPG
Does anyone on here know if this is Ben Cousins signature? It was apparently signed after he finished up with West Coast, which is why it doesn't have his number 9 on it. I then checked my Ben Cousins book that I got him to personally sign at a book signing when it came out and it looks about right. Thoughts? Cheers

View attachment 45375 View attachment 45376
Does anyone on here know if this is Ben Cousins signature? It was apparently signed after he finished up with West Coast, which is why it doesn't have his number 9 on it. I then checked my Ben Cousins book that I got him to personally sign at a book signing when it came out and it looks about right. Thoughts? Cheers

It looks about right, but unless you get autographs yourself there can always be some doubts over authenticity. He has written his number with the autograph; it is connected to the 'z'.

Last edited:
Hey guys,
I must admit, my guernsey collection is still relatively small as I've only just discovered my "Footy Guernsey Fetish"! Still on the lookout for many more.
But anyway

AFL
Hawks
2004 HOME
2012 Heritage style design with the gold V and HFC monogram. (I think it was actually a training guernsey)
2013 AWAY
2005 Heritage round (Blue with red and white braces) Only bought last year brand new still hanging on the rack. Gotta love those independent sports stores.

Cricket
1994-95 Australia x2
1994-95 Australia A
1994-95 Tasmania
1996-97 Australia A
1999 Australia World Cup
2002-03 Australia
2004-05 Australia
2004-06 Tasmania
2009 Australia AWAY

I'm always on the lookout for more Cricket shirts. Specifically from the 1990's and early 2000's made by ISC. None of this Commonwealth Bank inspired geeen bull****. If you have anything you want to let go of or know of any going at a decent price, please let me know.

20140310_174803.jpg 20140310_174852.jpg 20140310_174953.jpg 20140310_175036.jpg 20140310_175125.jpg 20140310_175204.jpg 20140310_175250.jpg 20140310_175401.jpg 20140310_175429.jpg 20140310_175625.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I am slightly unsure of it. And yeah, you and Mero are right, that design was the 03-04 heritage jumper but this one is definately from only 2 or 3 years ago (no heritage round logo and Tasmania was not the primary sponsor back then). I bought it from the Hawks online store in 2012 and I do have a feeling I read something about it being a training jumper. I could be wrong though as it doesn't look like something that would be used for training IMO. Anybody else have an idea about it?

Pardon the lengthy post - my match worn/player issue collection as it stands:

Largely consisting of my "Premiership Players" collection (30 of the 31 players who have achieved the ultimate success with the club from our recent era, ranging from #2 Harley to #45 Ling), though there's a couple of "Legends" thrown in (see Doug Wade and Buddha Hocking) and a few others too for good measure (Bluey McGrath from the 90's, Matt Egan from the 00's, and a current personal favourite in Cam Guthrie).

Last edited:
Hey guys, registered today on this great forum and figured I'd start posting here! These are my guernseys
AFLSwedenElks.jpg
the yellow and blue (with an Elk!) was the guernsey for the Swedish national team during the European Championship in 2010 (not match worn, no number on the backside)
EuropeContinent.jpg
The green one was from when I played in a European Allstars game in London as a curtainraiser to the Port Adelaide vs the doggies game in november 2012.
HBGSaintsGuernsey.jpg
The black one is my guernsey when I play for my hometown of Helsingborg (We are the Saints!)
PortLincoln.jpg
The magpie one is from Port Lincoln that I got from a friend who played for that team a couple of years ago
StKildaAway.jpg
The St Kilda one is their away guernsey from 2011, not match worn, no number on the back)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back