Discussion What Footy Jumpers/Sports Uniforms Do You Own?

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the majority of them, a few are missing which I'll upload once I find them.

Collection1a_zps0b921f86.png

Collection2_zps5ba0e220.png

Collection3a_zps075114dd.png

Collection4a_zps691f598d.png

Very curious about the TWP and Pukkah jumpers.
How long did they take? Good price? Good quality?
I know I should ask Pukkah Sports but while you're here, might as well.
I got the TWP jumper as a prize in the designation. For memory TWP have a minimum order of 10 pieces which is quite annoying. But the quality is brilliant. It took about a year to get due to delays in the busiest time of the year from a manufacturing point of view.

Pukkah Sports is 10/10. I've used them a lot. I designed a North Melbourne cycling jersey for my dad, they did it for me at a great price (>$40) and I received it in 3 and a half weeks. The Carlton one I got for >$60 and I was very happy with it. No minimum orders, friendly service. I suggest Pukkah Sports to everyone.

Cheap, reliable, friendly and brilliant quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got the TWP jumper as a prize in the designation. For memory TWP have a minimum order of 10 pieces which is quite annoying. But the quality is brilliant. It took about a year to get due to delays in the busiest time of the year from a manufacturing point of view.

Pukkah Sports is 10/10. I've used them a lot. I designed a North Melbourne cycling jersey for my dad, they did it for me at a great price (>$40) and I received it in 3 and a half weeks. The Carlton one I got for >$60 and I was very happy with it. No minimum orders, friendly service. I suggest Pukkah Sports to everyone.

Cheers, might head towards Pukkah

How was the cycling jersey?

I could also design a saints one for you if you wanted it?

I know for myself, it was much easier to contact them by messaging their Facebook page.

As soon as I read that you'd had the North jersey made up, I thought a Saints one would be perfect for my dad. It'd be great if you could put up a picture of the North one, and your ideas for a Saints one would be great if you had the spare time :thumbsu:

As soon as I read that you'd had the North jersey made up, I thought a Saints one would be perfect for my dad. It'd be great if you could put up a picture of the North one, and your ideas for a Saints one would be great if you had the spare time :thumbsu:

No worries, i'll mock something up if you like!

I really need to start writing lists of what i need to do lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is a cracking guernsey

What's the go with that Crows jumper? Looks dodgy as hell.
It's legit from Rebel Sport.

However I made a slight "altercation" and added the side panels, which was arguably one of the stupidest things I've ever done.

yeah, star athletic doesnt release player issue to the public because the ones players wear are tailored to their size, but this one is tighter then the others in retail so maybe it is?

I'm not disputing whether it is a PI, because it definitely is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back