Portfolio Giving the AFL clubs uniform kits / redesigns (image heavy thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

dino_67

The first int'l Persib Bandung supporter
Jul 25, 2021
North of Naan Yarr Biss
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Persib Bandung (EST.1933),
I wanted to compile some jumper 'redesigns' to give the AFL and other clubs some a solid plan to base their jumpers off, being one Home, one Clash, one Gather and one Retro. My policy states that anyone of these jumpers can be worn at any time, with the rules that they cannot clash with the other team. For example, Port Adelaide is free to wear the prison bars against teams such as Brisbane, Fremantle, Gold Coast, Sydney wearing home kits or against teams like Richmond and Essendon when they wear their clash kits. This also allows wider variation than the standard 2-3 main jumpers worn every year (excluding one-off jumpers case in point ANZAC Round or Sir Doug Nicholls Round, of which the latter also can be worn during any round). These jumper redesigns are paired with logo touch-ups or redesigns.

Any constructive feedback is accepted, as long as it isn't an image or a convo with nothing to do with the folio

Not all of the work is my own stuff, most I gathered by re-rendering existing designs or designs like the Crow's gather round jumper designed by Zoops or the Port motif that Liam Boy I believe made

Welcome to the first wave

Screen Shot 2023-09-27 at 11.14.22 am.png
Screen Shot 2023-09-27 at 11.14.31 am.png
Screen Shot 2023-09-27 at 11.16.53 am.png
Screen Shot 2023-09-27 at 11.17.02 am.png
Screen Shot 2023-09-27 at 11.18.13 am.png
Screen Shot 2023-09-27 at 11.18.48 am.png
Screen Shot 2023-09-27 at 11.19.40 am.png
Screen Shot 2023-09-27 at 11.19.47 am.png

Last edited:
I wanted to compile some jumper 'redesigns' to give the AFL and other clubs some a solid plan to base their jumpers off, being one Home, one Clash, one Gather and one Retro. My policy states that anyone of these jumpers can be worn at any time, with the rules that they cannot clash with the other team. For example, Port Adelaide is free to wear the prison bars against teams such as Brisbane, Fremantle, Gold Coast, Sydney wearing home kits or against teams like Richmond and Essendon when they wear their clash kits. This also allows wider variation than the standard 2-3 main jumpers worn every year (excluding one-off jumpers case in point ANZAC Round or Sir Doug Nicholls Round, of which the latter also can be worn during any round). These jumper redesigns are paired with logo touch-ups or redesigns.

Here is Adelaide.
View attachment 1815146
View attachment 1815147
Brisbane
View attachment 1815150
View attachment 1815151
Carlton
View attachment 1815152
View attachment 1815153
Collingwood
View attachment 1815156
View attachment 1815159

What does the Collingwood Clash provide that the Home does not? If another team clashed with the Pies home, how would said clash be eliminated by this ‘Clash’ kit?

What does the Collingwood Clash provide that the Home does not? If another team clashed with the Pies home, how would said clash be eliminated by this ‘Clash’ kit?
Yeah mate I dunno quite exactly, but I reckon they could deviate from one to another depending on where the game is played
Really I just didn't like the white-on-black stripes so I got rid of it
Not really a clash kit per se my bad shoulda clarified that
keen to see whats next
Thanks mate

Here is Adelaide.
View attachment 1815146
View attachment 1815147
Brisbane
View attachment 1815150
View attachment 1815151
Carlton
View attachment 1815152
View attachment 1815153
Collingwood
View attachment 1815156
View attachment 1815159
Unsure about the white lions kit, seems pretty pointless considering we have the current kit which leans on our Bears roots pretty well. The weakest part of our kits has always been any kit with white, or piss-gradients for that matter. Other than that, nice work.

Unsure about the white lions kit, seems pretty pointless considering we have the current kit which leans on our Bears roots pretty well. The weakest part of our kits has always been any kit with white, or piss-gradients for that matter. Other than that, nice work.
Yeah I guess. I didn't think having a gold kit would work as it'd clash with a few clubs (Hawthorn, GC, etc.) I did like Brisbane's Fitzroy white Indigenous jumper cos it was pretty neat. I reckon they could use the Fitzroy / Gather jumper for clashes if needed as well

Yeah I guess. I didn't think having a gold kit would work as it'd clash with a few clubs (Hawthorn, GC, etc.) I did like Brisbane's Fitzroy white Indigenous jumper cos it was pretty neat. I reckon they could use the Fitzroy / Gather jumper for clashes if needed as well
Lions have played in the yellow vs gold coast a few times and it didn't clash (this year notably), and hawthorn we have just worn the red

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where's the club crest? Also, they've changed pepper money to Chery

Edit - i guess the crest omission was a deliberate simplification as per the op remit. Looks weird without it though!
Hi mate
  • my apologies, i forgot the crest! I don't think i'll edit it tho, i sort of like the way it is
  • yeah, I just couldn't be asked cos i made every team's home jumper at once, but then slowly spread out the uploads. they changed to Chery long after i had finished templates

Remove this Banner Ad

Back