Portfolio MGDBL Redesign and expansion (Mount gambier district baseball leauge)

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree Kelpies is a great fit and is growing on me, I reckon Ill go with that just need colors, and for most teams its the animal or what the team is called less of a focus on location I think Kelpies is great, always baffled me there team was called the cats, not dogs or kelpies, but thats easts fault I guess

Cast BC.jpg Cast Kelpies pri.png Kelpies alt.png
Here is the last team the Casterton Kelpies, they have a dark brown light brown and yellow colour scheme like the padres, I have used a kelpie as their logo with kelpie text and numbers in the padres style their home kit is a dark brown kit with yellow highlighting and light brown accents, their alt is a light brown reverse of the home kit

Very nice mate. I can see you're passionate about uniform designing and you've got plenty of ideas going forward. I'd suggest taking your designs to the next level by committing to getting photoshop so your designs can be displayed in high quality.

Good work mate. Agree re Photoshop but at the same time no way I could do these designs I got no idea. I did enjoy this because it's in my location. So It was nice to visualise what it would be like if this was actually in operation. Look forward to more of your work.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IMG_0429.jpeg
This legend played his 600th game last weekend, he caught, got a hit and a run, and the game ended in a draw with Tigers beating them out by percentage to make finals one of the most enjoyable games I've ever been a part of, the club rooms are now named after him also

IMG_0431.jpeg
Al's 1000th game nicest guy I've ever played againt everyone likes him, but this article proves the existacne of a portland baseball team the "sharks" colours are unknown and white kits they wore or logos Im going to assume this we taken in the 90's

View attachment 1920074
This legend played his 600th game last weekend, he caught, got a hit and a run, and the game ended in a draw with Tigers beating them out by percentage to make finals one of the most enjoyable games I've ever been a part of, the club rooms are now named after him also
Can't believe Smerk is still going. What a legend. I've played many of seasons with him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back