What happened to Bigfooty?. Off air for three days?

Remove this Banner Ad

I couldn't get to the site for 3 days from work or home. Was it just me?

What ISP are you with? My work connection no problems been having drop outs with my home ADSL only on this site for the past 3 days as well

I couldn't get to the site for 3 days from work or home. Was it just me?

i had the same problem yesterday and the night before - i thought my pc had picked up a virus and i wasted a few hours yesterday restoring my system :( to no avail - but fortunatelt its all good today

What ISP are you with? My work connection no problems been having drop outs with my home ADSL only on this site for the past 3 days as well

Mine was doing the same, I thought it was my computerlast I switched computers night and it still did it. It's fine now though for mine at least.:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We've had about a dozen or so people mention the same problem......which is not material in the big scheme of things - but interesting all the same

Definately no issue at the BF end of things though

We've had about a dozen or so people mention the same problem......which is not material in the big scheme of things - but interesting all the same

Definately no issue at the BF end of things though

I believe you Mad Dog, but having David Brent as your avatar makes me think otherwise. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back