Proposed
- Sydney Lions
- Melbourne Hawks
- Melbourne Lions
- North Fitzroy Kangaroos
- Fitzroy Bulldogs
- Tasmanian team
- Sydney Celtics
- Fremantle (Union, Courage, Dolphins, Hammers, Stokers, Mariners)
- Fremantle Sharks (East Fremantle and South Fremantle merger)
- Greater Western Sydney (Pride, Wolves, Stallions)
- Norwood-Sturt merger for AFL spot
- Adelaide (Lakers, Sharks, Falcons, Rams)
- Port Adelaide (Raiders, Pirates, Mariners, Sharks)
- Gold Coast (Stingrays, Marlins, Lifesavers, Ironmen)
- Gold Coast Kangaroos merger

As for teams with more than 1 nickname next to them, The team will still be used until all nicknames have been done eg. All 4 Port Adelaides proposed team nicknames

Entry 1 muggsy26
86088_4620d0a06e92d49f4bceb3b1e9a3efd9.png

Entry 2 pie_machine
86283_033e64d68715f91340d0b6f9cc6dca2b.png

Entry 3 akkaps
86294_da5de6f87abaac6f599dfb0ac67d2888.png

Entry 4 Damo Crows Fan

Entry 5 asio
86364_3d0795babf662afcfa9eee8997fdc7be.jpg

Entry 6 Bryce_Jersey17
86330_15d4c9617a35940c9b50dd751bbda1c9.png

Entry 7 EMGEE_6
2wqtu2f.png

Entry 8 alex 3549
mwdxm1.png

Entry 9 Fizzler Love the idea, though please include a full kit next time.
86651_5c5a37c313b48d6c5f240a62e96d573b.jpg

Entry 10 fabulousfill
333x4yp.jpg

Entry 11 The Cheesecake
5zr48i.jpg

Entry 12 ScottFreo

Entry 13 GANTY

I like how in the pictures a player who has since departed both clubs is featured.

It doesn't look bad partially because of how similar the clubs current and past designs are.

I like how in the pictures a player who has since departed both clubs is featured.

It doesn't look bad partially because of how similar the clubs current and past designs are.
Honestly didn't think of that. I just grabbed a picture off the Melbourne Store and edited it.

These polls are hard on confidence. I know that voting can (and mostly does) come down to a simple 50/50 choice. But it still seriously hurts to not see a design do well in a vote. Especially if you're proud of it.

Not knocking the voting, it just hurts bad.

These polls are hard on confidence. I know that voting can (and mostly does) come down to a simple 50/50 choice. But it still seriously hurts to not see a design do well in a vote. Especially if you're proud of it.

Not knocking the voting, it just hurts bad.
That confidence blow is magnified with the big competition on here like the NAFL or the IFA. When its your entry in a 1 on 1 with someone else, people tend to choose the more obvious entry. It hurts, but perseverance is key. Keep going, and hopefully you'll get a win

That confidence blow is magnified with the big competition on here like the NAFL or the IFA. When its your entry in a 1 on 1 with someone else, people tend to choose the more obvious entry. It hurts, but perseverance is key. Keep going, and hopefully you'll get a win
Yeh Bryce_Jersey17 is right. I liked your entry for this weeks comp. IMO your home is great I like the hoops idea, however, the clash needs a couple of smallish changes IMO. If it was me I'd have made the Lion blue and gotten rid of the bottom hoops/section. Like I said that is just my opinion and you can see how many votes Im getting this week so Im no expert. :)

Yeh Bryce_Jersey17 is right. I liked your entry for this weeks comp. IMO your home is great I like the hoops idea, however, the clash needs a couple of smallish changes IMO. If it was me I'd have made the Lion blue and gotten rid of the bottom hoops/section. Like I said that is just my opinion and you can see how many votes Im getting this week so Im no expert. :)

Yeah, I will perservere with it, the only way I will improve is through practice and putting my designs out there. Just have to remember that I'm still a relative newcomer. I'll (hopefully) get there eventually.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back