What shits ya!

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really don't want to be one of those ageist pricks, but one of the great things about being on holiday was not sharing a morning train with school kids.

Kid behind me just sprayed a liberal amount of Lynx everywhere, at a mate of his, while calling him a campaigner and knocking into my back in the process. All this on a peak train loaded to the gunwales.

Get me outta here.

I really don't want to be one of those ageist pricks, but one of the great things about being on holiday was not sharing a morning train with school kids.

Kid behind me just sprayed a liberal amount of Lynx everywhere, at a mate of his, while calling him a campaigner and knocking into my back in the process. All this on a peak train loaded to the gunwales.

Get me outta here.
They mustn't have known who you were...

Get me outta here.
Had to laugh at The_princess talking about the kids from Sir John Monash secondary school and how rude and horrible they were, throwing food and refusing to stand up for an elderly lady on the train
She wanted to call the school to complain.

Breakfast TV hosts.

Not sure if it's the same everywhere but since when did people like Stefanovic, Wilkinson, Koch and Armitage become the owners of all moral and ethical thought that speak on behalf of everyone?

Breakfast TV hosts.

Not sure if it's the same everywhere but since when did people like Stefanovic, Wilkinson, Koch and Armitage become the owners of all moral and ethical thought that speak on behalf of everyone?

Got it much better over here: Piers Morgan

although susanna reid makes things worthwhile

Actually I don't watch ITV so I don't know what I'm talking about.

Actually why the * would you watch TV in the morning anyway? Reap what you sow, sir!

Got it much better over here: Piers Morgan

although susanna reid makes things worthwhile

Actually I don't watch ITV so I don't know what I'm talking about.

Actually why the **** would you watch TV in the morning anyway? Reap what you sow, sir!

I actually don't watch morning TV. It's the fact that when they go on a rant once again it gets splashed all over news.com.au and the TV news etc.

I guess that's the media for you. Maybe it's the media that s**t me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back