What shits ya!

Remove this Banner Ad

So apparently an Australian woman was shot and killed by US police on Saturday after she called them because she heard a noise in the alley nearby.

Their body cameras were turned off.

She's not black or brown or Muslim or part of any other sort of racially profiled and discriminated against group.

wtf?!

this is what shits me by howard moon.

i start work early 6am (dosent s**t me)
we have a terrible culture here, it sucks (dosent s**t me)
the bosses dont get in until 9 am (dosent s**t me)

everythime something seriously upsets me in the morning i go THATS IT - im walking into that office and im going to say this and this and this, im so fing angry! im stepping down, im leaving rah rah

oh.. i have to wait 3 hours til they get in.. its ok though, cause im going to stay angry!. im gunna say this and this!

minuts pass.. im still angry

hours pass.. hmm what was i angry about? did i over react?

hindsight always softens you

if you are going to go into the office on a rant you need to be angry in that instant... you need to be irrational, and running on pure emotion.. so what, it may be unhinged but its real.

the hindsighht brain runs on facts, zero emotion.. its a pussy.

i just once want to go in there with real moment brain ...i cant do that cause no ones there, thats what shits me.

So apparently an Australian woman was shot and killed by US police on Saturday after she called them because she heard a noise in the alley nearby.

Their body cameras were turned off.

She's not black or brown or Muslim or part of any other sort of racially profiled and discriminated against group.

wtf?!

Trigger happy police officer too shitscared to get out of his car and ask her who she was instead chose to stay seated, winding his window down and instead shoots her multiple times without any hesitation. Oh and didn't turn on body camera.

Disgrace.

this is what shits me by howard moon.

i start work early 6am (dosent s**t me)
we have a terrible culture here, it sucks (dosent s**t me)
the bosses dont get in until 9 am (dosent s**t me)

everythime something seriously upsets me in the morning i go THATS IT - im walking into that office and im going to say this and this and this, im so fing angry! im stepping down, im leaving rah rah

oh.. i have to wait 3 hours til they get in.. its ok though, cause im going to stay angry!. im gunna say this and this!

minuts pass.. im still angry

hours pass.. hmm what was i angry about? did i over react?

hindsight always softens you

if you are going to go into the office on a rant you need to be angry in that instant... you need to be irrational, and running on pure emotion.. so what, it may be unhinged but its real.

the hindsighht brain runs on facts, zero emotion.. its a pussy.

i just once want to go in there with real moment brain ...i cant do that cause no ones there, thats what shits me.

Write your boss an angry, real moment email about what's pissing you off. Then when you're called into his office you'll be reminded about what pissed you off, you'll be back in the moment, then you launch.

Why, despite being told eight times, don't six year old kids get dressed and ready for school? Why? What is so ******* hard? You take off your pjs and put on your school clothes. You don't empty your school bag, you don't remember to finish off breakfast that's taken you all morning to eat, you don't need to finish your drawing from the night get before, you don't need to watch Peppa Pig despite being too old for it. Wtaf?

Why, despite being told eight times, don't six year old kids get dressed and ready for school? Why? What is so ******* hard? You take off your pjs and put on your school clothes. You don't empty your school bag, you don't remember to finish off breakfast that's taken you all morning to eat, you don't need to finish your drawing from the night get before, you don't need to watch Peppa Pig despite being too old for it. Wtaf?

Not to mention staring at the TV instead of eating then complaining because "you gave me soggy cereal". Umm, sorry love, cereal goes soggy when you forget to eat what's in front of you.

My 6 year old is actually better than my 9 year old. We're considering introducing a rule where the TV doesn't come on until both kids have had breakfast and are dressed in their school clothes. Then we only need to have them do toilet, teeth, pack lunch, go which they can generally get through quickly once they move.

Not to mention staring at the TV instead of eating then complaining because "you gave me soggy cereal". Umm, sorry love, cereal goes soggy when you forget to eat what's in front of you.

My 6 year old is actually better than my 9 year old. We're considering introducing a rule where the TV doesn't come on until both kids have had breakfast and are dressed in their school clothes. Then we only need to have them do toilet, teeth, pack lunch, go which they can generally get through quickly once they move.
I like the theory behind that rule however this morning proved to me that TV is ultimately not the main factor behind faffing around for a 6 year old.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This. I hate this, as well as cuddling the cat ('just one more cuddle' - 10 times) and deciding that the time we leave is the optimum time to do poo.

Drives me effing nuts.

I like the theory behind that rule however this morning proved to me that TV is ultimately not the main factor behind faffing around for a 6 year old.
As a kid getting ready for school I would always wake up before my mum to watch cheese tv. The issue wasn't getting me to eat or get dressed it was to get me away from watching Dragonball z or Pokemon. "Just 5 more minutes" everytime haha.

I got to choose my cereal so eating that wasn't an issue because I loved it. And getting changed was never an isssue. My younger brother was always a pain because he just never gave a s**t and being the youngest he knew he could get away with anything

You will find the quiet ones are always the better players. They just get the job done
I meant when in a fight haha.

My 3 year olds swim school in Narre Warren.

My wife was approached by an assistant who basically said he isnt making progress because he refuses to float on his back or kick with a kickboard. The way they spoke to her was basically “you need to do XYZ or pay 4x the price for private lessons as he isnt moving up.”

We pay $210 dollars for a term of lessons and yet they havent addressed this for 3 years as we had been going since he was 6 months old. Each swim teacher he had, never addressed or tried to tackle it… just “he will do it when his ready…”

Doesnt help he they use that many floatation devices he literally doesnt need to kick to get anywhere.

If she approached me, I would have given her a fair spray as I’m a teacher and disgusted that they accused my child of not listening (he is easily distracted, but so are most curious kids who like to see what is going on) and as the teacher, it is expected that you also address how you’re going to help the child progress.

My 3 year olds swim school in Narre Warren.

My wife was approached by an assistant who basically said he isnt making progress because he refuses to float on his back or kick with a kickboard. The way they spoke to her was basically “you need to do XYZ or pay 4x the price for private lessons as he isnt moving up.”

We pay $210 dollars for a term of lessons and yet they havent addressed this for 3 years as we had been going since he was 6 months old. Each swim teacher he had, never addressed or tried to tackle it… just “he will do it when his ready…”

Doesnt help he they use that many floatation devices he literally doesnt need to kick to get anywhere.

If she approached me, I would have given her a fair spray as I’m a teacher and disgusted that they accused my child of not listening (he is easily distracted, but so are most curious kids who like to see what is going on) and as the teacher, it is expected that you also address how you’re going to help the child progress.
he's 3 for *s sake!

he's 3 for ****s sake!
Exactly, but because other kids in his class all do that, they believe he should.

He is stubborn and if he doesn't want to do something then he won't.. but it takes him awhile to do things. He didn't blow bubbles in the water until recently which most kids did when they were 2..

Stupid £#@×$ that let their dog off the leash on a shared path and get in my way while running...I am a dog owner and dont get this crap

Remove this Banner Ad

Back