What shits ya!

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry Lore I am a dumb aussie male who does not always find it easy to walk a mile in someone else's shoes. What did you make of that, all jokes aside? Was it is bad as was made out or did you see it as more lighthearted. I am genuinely interested.

I don't see myself as chauvinistic or mysoginistic at all but I just though that was a douchey West Indian bloke having a lighthearted crack.

Sorry Lore I am a dumb aussie male who is does not always find it easy to walk a mile in someone else's shoes. What did you make of that, all jokes aside? Was it is bad as was made out or did you see it as more lighthearted. I am genuinely interested.

I don't see myself as chauvinistic or mysoginistic at all but I just though that was a douchey West Indian bloke having a lighthearted crack.
As in you and me chatting? Light-hearted, no worries :p

As far as Gayle/McLaughlin? Phone's right, that's olddddd news. I don't think he should've put her on the spot on national TV, they're professionals and they should keep the personal stuff for their personal time. I think she handled it pretty well considering. The media circus that followed was excessive though, and I think overall the media hurt her more than it hurt him.

scezza, Doss, The Prosecutor

triggered_by_mrlorgin-d9aahmc.png

I'm offended.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How good is that show! There’s a ripper where a man ruins a completely perfect weekend away with his girlfriend until she asked him what he was thinking and it all went horribly wrong.

Anyhoo the movie Grease shits me. It’s just a giant utensil tease from all parties involved and there’s s**t music.

My wife and daughters are watching it on the new tv we got today and I just want to watch the BBL in proper H*enD ffs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back