What shits ya!

Remove this Banner Ad

Look at is as a learning experience and I'm sure you're very much on the radar for the next promotion now.

I think you’re spot on. Feeling much better about it 30 hrs later.

Cheers

What about classical or flamenco or jazz or reggae?
Oh I don't mind reggae. There's just certain types of guitars that get to me, like the really heavy guitars and the electric guitar solos that people seem to like a lot.
Ha ha, music is so individual. I was at mates and he is right into punk ( ie Ramones etc) and I was thinking "what is all the fuss about? It's four chord progression and terrible singing".

Anyway, metal is huge genre so it's probably something like grindcore (which I hate as well) that you really don't like.

If you'll indulge, have a listen to some of these

cementy gates - Pantera
Orion - Metallica
Tornado of souls - Megadeth
Hallowed be thy name - iron maiden

The guitar work in these are awesome and is basically modern day classical music. And for good reason, the progressions most metal is based on is from classical music.

In comparison pop / hip hop / r'n'b are very very basic music with simple progression and the same chord structures over and over.

That's why I like "metal". It's complicated music. But hey that's me.
I tried looking at some songs in the metal genre but it just doesn't do it for me.

I never really look at the details of the instruments. I look at the flow, rhythm, lyrics, vocals and style of singing, which is why R&B/hip-hop/rap appeal to me. Modern day rap is garbage though. I wish they didn't call it rap.

I don't mind styles like Coldplay and the indie rock, but I'm guessing hard metal/rock listeners would consider that way too mainstream. That's probably as far as I go.

cars that are to scared to drive past a bus or truck, so they slowly drive in the shitty blind spot of the bus or truck and nobody can go past either and you have 30 cars going bus or truck speed up the roads.

They s**t me

cars that are to scared to drive past a bus or truck, so they slowly drive in the shitty blind spot of the bus or truck and nobody can go past either and you have 30 cars going bus or truck speed up the roads.

They s**t me
They've just resurfaced a busy road near my place. It's single lane and a bus route. There are no bus bays and they have put in an island right next to the bus stop so you can no longer go around the bus when it's making a stop. Consequently the traffic now banks up for a kilometre as the bus stops to pick up school kids and you have some people taking a big risk by going onto the opposite side of the road to go around the island. Outstanding planning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Offense.

Being offended is perfectly ok, you cannot control the immediate emotional response that makes you offended.

However, expecting someone to change their behaviour or words because you are offended?

Grow up and deal with it.

You mean the guy the betting agency wants you to think is Mick Molloy but isn't him at all?
confused-guy-gif-4.gif

10:10pm basketball games, ON A SCHOOL NIGHT.

Just reduce the league size by 2 and finish up at 9:20.

10:10pm basketball games, ON A SCHOOL NIGHT.

Just reduce the league size by 2 and finish up at 9:20.
Call the ref a campaigner, then you can beat the traffic home when you get evicted.

That's called Dapper Ball at Kings Club in Black Rock

Remove this Banner Ad

Back