Opinion What young forward has the most potential?

Remove this Banner Ad

In 7 years Darling will be 29 and have lost his mobility and athleticism that are his biggest positives. Darling is short - he hasnt got forever
Another stupid post, why would he have lost his athleticism at 29, has reiwoldt at 31?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone mentioned Darling already?
Hard to believe he turned just 23 a couple of months ago.

I think he's the X factor for West Coast in this years final series. Not Naitanui.
Darling could very well be the difference in week 1 if he happens to get in the rhythm of it early on. Great pair of hands and deceptively quicker than what he appears.
Not sure about his player profile on the Eagles website either. Says he's listed at 191cm & 93 kilo's but he looks more like a 194cm & 97 kilo type.

Anyone mentioned Darling already?
Hard to believe he turned just 23 a couple of months ago.

I think he's the X factor for West Coast in this years final series. Not Naitanui.
Darling could very well be the difference in week 1 if he happens to get in the rhythm of it early on. Great pair of hands and deceptively quicker than what he appears.
Not sure about his player profile on the Eagles website either. Says he's listed at 191cm & 93 kilo's but he looks more like a 194cm & 97 kilo type.
He plays so much taller than what he looks. I've been a fan of his for a long time, and was spewing when the dogs overlooked him in the 2010 draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Back