Remove this Banner Ad

Oh Darling

Club Legend
Apr 23, 2011
Jack Darling's Tent
AFL Club
West Coast
Anyone seen this latest insight into the world of Norf and James Mugabe :D

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/jam...utting-president/story-fn9lr6j4-1226397245489

EUGENE Arocca is looking sharp. That trademark bold tie is pinned tight, the dark hair slicked back. His rimmed glasses are gleaming.

It is Wednesday, May 11 last year and chief executive Arocca has important guests.

Arocca is anxious to get started but there's a problem.
James Brayshaw is late.

When he finally arrives, he's not wearing a suit. Casually dressed in pants and a sweater, the Roos chairman could charm the leg off a chair and the discussion is good.

But there's a tour of the facilities to come.

Brayshaw excuses himself. It's his birthday and he has other commitments.

But as the 30-minute tour passes by an office, they're surprised by what they see.
Brayshaw is chatting with a staff member and practising his putting.

Critics of the Kangaroos chairman say its symptomatic of his management style since he took the top job in 2007.

In the opinion of former North chairman Lloyd Holyoak, Brayshaw's presidency has been a "zero out of 10".

"He's been a failure. He's just an egotist. I can't stand him," Holyoak said.

:D Important sponsors and guests trying to be wooed.... the club desperate to get even a few more cents out of their sponsors... and their President Mugabe lies to their faces so that he can go and practice some putting in his office. :rolleyes:

I wonder why Norf are such a mess?? Self Implosion in.... 3... 2.... 1 :D :D :D :D

271853-james-brayshaw.jpg

Flogshaw simply has no idea on what it takes to be a successful AFL club President.

His near enough is good enough attitude simply doesn't cut in today's world.

Just imagine how the Mazda power brokers in Australia must feel.

They put in a pile of dough into a struggling club and JB seemingly won't give them the time of day.

Yet the Norf flogs on the Bay can't get enough of this idiot.

:rolleyes:

Flogshaw simply has no idea on what it takes to be a successful AFL club President.

His near enough is good enough attitude simply doesn't cut in today's world.

Just imagine how the Mazda power brokers in Australia must feel.

They put in a pile of dough into a struggling club and JB seemingly won't give them the time of day.

Yet the Norf flogs on the Bay can't get enough of this idiot.

:rolleyes:
Yes, they're so unimpressed they've extended their sponsorship twice since Brayshaw took over.

(If you'd read the story, the suggestion was that JB hadn't put in enough time to talking with the sports minister..........even though he met with him, he just didn't hang around to give him the guided tour of the facilities.......and while he was supposedly practising his putting, he was talking to the club's sponsorship manager........just maybe discussing Mazda, if not other sponsors).

Another bullseye from IQ63. :rolleyes:

Yes, they're so unimpressed they've extended their sponsorship twice since Brayshaw took over.

(If you'd read the story, the suggestion was that JB hadn't put in enough time to talking with the sports minister..........even though he met with him, he just didn't hang around to give him the guided tour of the facilities.......and while he was supposedly practising his putting, he was talking to the club's sponsorship manager........just maybe discussing Mazda, if not other sponsors).

Another bullseye from IQ63. :rolleyes:

You just can't help quoting me Jacko :D

Oh by the way - When Norf was getting their pants pulled down by Hawthorn recently,
Where was JB?

• Putting his arm around concerned sponsors and allaying their concerns?
  • Reassuring key sponsors that the Hawthorn defeat was all part of Norf's "Grand Plan"?
  • Doing his duties as club President and showing leadership by acknowledging Norf's on field problems and showing solidarity while the ship went down?

Nope: he was hiding away with the Norf stats team

Truly Pathetic :oops:

Poll also lacks Norf option. What kind of useless tit duds sponsors for putt-putt in the office though. Amazed he's not being run out of town. A bit of media profile ain't worth what this joke of a man is currently costing Norf.

No doubt his TFS mates will come out to bat for him again this week. Ask him a few leading questions then rant about the team some more Sammy boy. Fact is, your mate is a shit president/liability. Cut him loose Norf.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You keep making stupid statements, I can't resist having a laugh.

Where in the HS story was there any suggestion that Brayshaw wouldn't 'give Mazda the time of day'?

Laugh all you want Jacko, it's not like we care if your team gets flushed down the toilet. I'm surprised you don't either but hey. :thumbsu:

And in fact, according to the club's media manager, JB was in fact in the sponsorship manager's office, discussing negotiations for Mazda to renew their deal with North, on the day in question. Real dereliction of duty, eh? :rolleyes:

Where in the HS story was there any suggestion that Brayshaw wouldn't 'give Mazda the time of day'?

Nowhere, but he was disrespectful to the bloke who could have delivered your pitiful club the Ballarat stadium upgrade so essential to your survivial. :thumbsdown:

JB's defense on MMM this afternoon was pretty lame.

* It's all a media conspiracy against me.
* I was actually in an important meeting, and he just happened to have a golf club in his office, and I only played with it for like a microsecond, and that others just HAPPENED to walk by during this time.
* It's all a media conspiracy against me!!
* Anyway it was an iron not a putter so the whole story must be lies cos he got one minor detail wrong.
* My critics are all old fogeys who I've never heard of, even if they're North legends.
* The only people leaking internal information against me are outsiders who aren't part of the club. Don't ask me to explain this apparent contradiction.
* IT'S ALL A MEDIA CONSPIRACY AGAINST ME!!!!

Even among his mates asking him the most softball questions, he sounded cranky and defensive.....

Everyone knows Brayshaw is the AFL's worst club president by far, and the sad fact is he's the best choice Norf have.

Honestly we should make this muppet an honorary Bay13 mod because the amount of laughs he's given us has been second only to Jack Watts. God forbid Norf should ever replace him with someone competent because trolling them would suddenly become an awful lot harder.

Everyone knows Brayshaw is the AFL's worst club president by far, and the sad fact is he's the best choice Norf have.

Honestly we should make this muppet an honorary Bay13 mod because the amount of laughs he's given us has been second only to Jack Watts. God forbid Norf should ever replace him with someone competent because trolling them would suddenly become an awful lot harder.
qfa

the guy is an amazing flog.

if he ever stopped fist pumping his own ego in front of the mirror for five seconds he might get some work done and save his club.

The way things stand the kangas will be in gold coast soon via the fitzroy path.

Back