Game Day What's left .... Rookie spots?

Remove this Banner Ad

I understand that clubs can nominate one rookie from the start of the season as eligible for selection, so Ahern moving to the LTI list gives us two players available from Round 1.
I thought you could only do that if there was a spare spot on the senior list?

I'm sorry, I just still can't phantom to understand how we have added seven new guys from the draft, introduced three outside players and have yet to see Fordham, EVW, Nielson, Durdin, Mckay, Hibberd, Preuss, Mountford debut while still waiting to see some consecutive games from Wood and Garner. We better have our development team coach in line if we're going to be going down this route.
It seems the route we are taking isn't route57....

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I look forward to Drew completing the mannequin challenge at East Perth.

You know what, I will propbably go to most east perth games now. I usually try to get to 3 or 4 a season. Probably will go most weeks now.

You know what, I will propbably go to most east perth games now. I usually try to get to 3 or 4 a season. Probably will go most weeks now.
Funnily enough, I'll probably get down to a few too. I generally only go to the Freo derbies.

I'm not sure he's going to enjoy WAFL much, if he thought he was getting average delivery with us, he's got another thing coming.

I'm sorry, I just still can't phantom to understand how we have added seven new guys from the draft, introduced three outside players and have yet to see Fordham, EVW, Nielson, Durdin, Mckay, Hibberd, Preuss, Mountford debut while still waiting to see some consecutive games from Wood and Garner. We better have our development team coach in line if we're going to be going down this route.
PHANTOM.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back