Society & Culture What's your first world problem

Remove this Banner Ad

Her.

"I'll make you suffer by continuing to be a bitch and not getting in contact."
Oh . Yeah . Instead of realising why she was deleted eg i was hurt she's just being nasty. There was a valid reason for her being slow to respond. Her son was actually in hospital but now she's just continuing it for no reason.

I often pick shitty friends though.

Finding time for going out drinking, playing video games, watching sport and watching TVs/movies. Always end up at the end of a day off disappointed I couldn't have watched another movie, played another game etc.

I sometimes find two cordless drills isn't enough and I need a third

There is no brand of water bottles on sale at the supermarket which have a pop-top lid and fit nicely inside the cup holder in the car. They are either just too big or much too small and prone to falling out.

Having to keep my medication in the fridge.

When I was 13 I tried to download a video of Steve Irwin's death from Limewire but when I opened up the video it was actually a girl getting banged by a horse.
My mate's grandad tried to download music and got files with names referring to child pr0n.

Fair to say he never downloaded music again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People in traffic who change lanes without indicating as they go through the middle of an intersection, either through ignorance or will.

People who see you pelting down the road at 60k then slowly pulling out of their driveway. Campaigners. Sometimes i just go around them and watch them get pissy. Lol.

I did this to someone, his constant narcissistic posting drove me to it. A few months later he requested me again now that's pathetic! The request is still pending of course.
I had an old school associate (wouldn't say friend) on Facebook a while back, then Playstation added the "add Facebook friends" thing on PSN. She tried to add me like three times on PSN, I refused each time before ultimately deleting her off Facebook too to avoid any future invites.

I sometimes find two cordless drills isn't enough and I need a third

There is no brand of water bottles on sale at the supermarket which have a pop-top lid and fit nicely inside the cup holder in the car. They are either just too big or much too small and prone to falling out.

Having to keep my medication in the fridge.

I hate shopping but if I find something I like, I buy two of them. I guess it's so I don't need to shop again for twice as long.

But perhaps increasing it to three is a better idea!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back