What's your overall ranking?

Overall Ranking

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

3.5k. Byes have murdered me considering all the strategies I had in place to combat them.

It is luck, all luck.

Turns out i didn't go too bad this week and my ranking jumped from 6873 to 3354.. Not bad.. Hoped for better but will be happy if i crack the top 1000.

I've been in top 1000 for 6 weeks or so and have reached my highest ranking ever of 219 this week, but purely because I've done lots of silly trades during the bye weeks. With 5 trades left I fully expect for this to be my best ranking for the season and fall down a bit, but I'm happy knowing that I've got this high.

Went up 3k ranks thanks to last week, sitting on 10k now. No chance at all for the car, but with my team complete, hopefully i can string a few big weeks together and see what rank i can get.

12820 after very very poor start.
Last 6 weeks have all been inside top 20K weekly, ranking has gone from 47K --> 36K --> 31K --> 27K --> 20K --> 17K --> 12K
Was 1300 pts behind the lead after 5 rounds, and only 1600 pts behind now. Curse you poor start!
Now up to 7K this week after scoring 1733.

13191. Moved up from 24,163 over the bye weeks. My defence is very average and only have 6 trades left. Plus I have Gibbs/Martin as M6. Issue of whether to hold trades for a league win or try and progress up the rankings.

Sitting just outside the top 10,000 at the moment, my highest ranking for the year.

Had a horror start to the season which saw me outside the top 50,000 - thankfully most weeks I've been steadily improving my ranking, save for a few minor blips here and there.

Won't get anywhere near the heights I wanted at the start of the year but with 8 trades remaining and what I believe to be a fairly settled side, I should continue to improve. Revised goal of top 5,000 is a far cry from the top 1,000 I had hoped for at the beginning of the season but it is somewhat respectable regardless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice work, I slipped from 7th down to 29th on the back of the hargrave late withdrawl. That really hurt. Thats all my bye round 0's out the way now though. Hopefully get a score back up around 2000 again and move up a couple of spots.

Crept back up to 16th this week. Im hoping that most of the top 10 have burned more trades than me and I can keep chipping away. Hargrave to carazzo this week i think then sit on my 7 trades and re-evaluate in a couple of weeks.

Back