List Mgmt. Where are they now? (ex suns)

Remove this Banner Ad

Watching Judas Greenwood. Yes, he can get the pill but jeez he is a hack. Most disposals are terrible. More than happy to watch talented Davies instead learning the craft. I actually think, Greenwood would be in Suns best 22 right now.

North is rubble at the moment.

Don’t forget the stat padder Aaron Hall.

Disgusting how bad north are with Hall & Ziebell filling up their stats by chilling all game.

Don’t forget the stat padder Aaron Hall.

Disgusting how bad north are with Hall & Ziebell filling up their stats by chilling all game.
finding nemo seagulls GIF

Will Brodie ended up with 26 touches with 61% time on ground…..

Unbelievable a 23yo mid can still only play just over half a game. Could easily be on the chopping block if mundy js fit next week.

Brodie played his role but damn he sits on the bench all game

Will Brodie ended up with 26 touches with 61% time on ground…..

Unbelievable a 23yo mid can still only play just over half a game. Could easily be on the chopping block if mundy js fit next week.

Brodie played his role but damn he sits on the bench all game
I watched the game. Brodie will not make it for sure. He gets hands on the ball in the middle but just one pace - jogging, no tank. I did not see him even once to show some urgency, acceleration. My guess, he will probably be dropped soon. Lucky for him Mundy and Fyfe did not play and Freo don't have midfield depth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My dad's a hardcore Freo supporter and messaged me to finally say "I see what you meant about Will Brodie now"

He's a one paced plodder that has zero impact on games and poor defensive running.

On Pixel 6 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

My dad's a hardcore Freo supporter and messaged me to finally say "I see what you meant about Will Brodie now"

He's a one paced plodder that has zero impact on games and poor defensive running.

Yep. He has not improved a single thing since coming into the AFL

Yep. He has not improved a single thing since coming into the AFL
Tbh though I have always loved his determination and grit. He never whinged once and didn't want to go.

He just hit his ceiling at 19 I think.

Screen Shot 2022-03-28 at 11.57.12 am.png

That 2016 draft was a pretty s**t one to load up on wasn't it.

Simpkin and Florent are decent but they're not really All-Australian type level players on exposed form.
English just making his way

If we went Ainsworth, Bowes, Ridley, Simpkin / Florent you'd probably be satisfied.
Brodie's incapacity to improve his running and Scrimshaw's incapacity to mentally buy in were flaws that may/may not have been identifiable pre-draft.

View attachment 1356986

Simpkin and Florent are decent but they're not really All-Australian type level players on exposed form.

If we went Ainsworth, Bowes, Ridley, Simpkin / Florent you'd probably be satisfied.
Brodie's incapacity to improve his running and Scrimshaw's incapacity to mentally buy in were flaws that may/may not have been identifiable pre-draft.
Shai Bolton please :)

View attachment 1356986

I was pretty keen on Hugh Mccluggage the most, still heartbroken

So sad to hear about Kolo and any player that suffers from concussion.

It’s ridiculous Willie got off last week, when they are clearly trying to stamp it out of the game.

Kade and his brother both got drafted close to 60 picks difference and one has gone on for a long career and one cut short so soon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back