List Mgmt. Where are they now? (ex suns)

Remove this Banner Ad

Wait until they're losing, he is playing poorly, and the bluebagger ferals turn on him. He'll wish he was back on the Goldie. No amount of support or cousins will prepare him for that. Not to mention Melbourne winters.
And a kid on the way.
Carlton love their first rounders from other clubs that aren't up to it. Jaksch, Sumner, Pickett, Lang, Garlett.

If that’s the case and he’s making comments like that after 3 days then he’s proven to all of us that he’s just a complete idiot. Either that or the hair dye has got into his brain fluid.
It all makes sense now, Just found out he's managed by Liam pickering.
Wouldn't expect anything less from a player managed by that flog.
most of his players have serious off field issues after year of dealing with him

Last edited:
Wow. Did not expect that. Mr Bods will get behind any angry rant you have about this dog. That's s**t form.

Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk

He’s been there a couple of weeks at most.
Dog act.
Hopefully his career totally bombs now.
Bods, this time I agree with you 100%, by the way I would like to have someone on here who loves stats to actually add up the indigineous players on our list when Snoop played versus whats on Carltons list now, I bet that call was wrong

Imagine if a caucasian player said that, there are more white kids at this club so I feel more comfortable

Bods, this time I agree with you 100%, by the way I would like to have someone on here who loves stats to actually add up the indigineous players on our list when Snoop played versus whats on Carltons list now, I bet that call was wrong

Imagine if a caucasian player said that, there are more white kids at this club so I feel more comfortable
we had 7 I believe, counting from my 2016 player list thread. gained one for the 2016 season in ah chee and lost timmy sumner.

anyone know how many indigenous players Carlton has currently?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What an ungrateful C*** our club went above and beyond to try and help him. Even existed his contract so he could help out his family financial

wow. MFer just made a very exclusive list.

Peaheart Caddy
Audi O'Cockface
Judas Garlett
***Community Adds***
Campaigner Brown
"Mr. Friday Night" God$quad Ablett Jr

Absolute scum.

Last edited:
"....and that after consultation with family, decided to accept the number".
He consulted his family for permission to wear a particular number. Is he seriously the full quid?
Extraordinary talent is forgiven a myriad of sins right up to the time it isn't
He's a fruitcake
Not having him at the Club feels like a curse has been lifted.Seriously.

"....and that after consultation with family, decided to accept the number".
He consulted his family for permission to wear a particular number. Is he seriously the full quid?

He consults his family when he rolls out of bed and has to decide what colour jocks he's wearing for the day.

Thinking when he says 'family' he's referring to his religious cult.

Grublett can consider himself stiff for missing out on this exclusive list.
Well yes, But he wanted me to announce it on his shoddy website and I obviously told him where to stick it.

Surely C**tface Campbell Brown deserves at least a dishonourable mention on that list. The ****** still has a dig at us whenever he can.
Didn't feel like he was relevant enough to make the list, The last thing that flog needs is more attention.

Come on guys its not that strange!!

I got offered a desk at work but i had to ring my mum first to discuss wether i should take the one near the fan or the one near the kitchen.

But in all seriousness its just his get out line when he wants to get out of trouble, not answer a question properly or really just get what he wants

Remove this Banner Ad

Back