List Mgmt. Where are they now? (ex suns)

Remove this Banner Ad

In Schades defence, Daniher is quickly becoming one of the premier key forwards of the comp. I doubt even the best defenders around could have done much to stop him on Tuesday.

Having said that, he had a bit of a stinker, but you have to wear that every now and then with sub-50 game players.

In Schades defence, Daniher is quickly becoming one of the premier key forwards of the comp. I doubt even the best defenders around could have done much to stop him on Tuesday.

Having said that, he had a bit of a stinker, but you have to wear that every now and then with sub-50 game players.
Cant kick but.
I dont really rate him that highly.

Cant kick but.
I dont really rate him that highly.
Eh? He's actually been pretty good with his kicking. You guys have been spoilt up there, we have had to deal with the likes of Nate Brown and Jack Frost in our back line for years. Now they can't kick.

Eh? He's actually been pretty good with his kicking. You guys have been spoilt up there, we have had to deal with the likes of Nate Brown and Jack Frost in our back line for years. Now they can't kick.
True, He is only young. Has no probably getting the ball I just think his accuracy lets him down.
What worked well for him was going into the ruck which he generally doesnt do.

Just watched O'Meara on the Footy Show. Was asked how he felt walking into a champion club, that suddenly became 0-4. He practically dodged the question and said we are on the right track

Thanks Hawthorn for taking O'mera off our hands. And giving both my teams your 1st and 2nd Round Draft picks in 2018. LOL.

Dion out with a "hammy"
Weller out with a hammy
Zac demoted
Jaeger slow
Tom Hickey apparently not best 22
Caddy- well- being Josh Caddy
Dixon doing the best of the sad group at the moment- as he should be with the midfield service he's getting

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dion out with a "hammy"
Weller out with a hammy
Zac demoted
Jaeger slow
Tom Hickey apparently not best 22
Caddy- well- being Josh Caddy
Dixon doing the best of the sad group at the moment- as he should be with the midfield service he's getting
not to mention Bennells extended vacation

With some of the names above we should of been named the GC farmers instead of the Suns.

Q: what ya'll group up there?

A: spuds mainly and the occasional gorringe

Q: gorringe! What do they taste like

A: they look great but they taste a little bitter at first, you will go in for a second bite and discover they are actually the flavour mix of disappointment and hopelessness

Last edited:
What exactly did we get for o'meara again?

I'm a bit disappointed for him.
Although I'm glad we haven't come out of this looking unable to manage injuries that other clubs can.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back