Where can I buy AOD964 and Thymosin beta 4?

Remove this Banner Ad

Kipz

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 5, 2008
Zor*n's tissue pile
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Gooners
G'day fellow fitness freaks. Have noticed my skin folds have gone up a notch over the winter and I've lost a row of abs - down to a 4-6. Wouldn't mind a bit of help. I've also been notified by my GP that my thymus gland has an ulser on it and is struggling. I get an itchy back doing four forties as well but as far as I know I can't take an injection for that.

Does GNC sell this stuff or will I have to contact a pharmacist?

I looked into it, more out curosity than anything. There's no use taking it unless you inject it. I figure if you are that keen on results that you start injecting, then you may as well go the really "good stuff" ie Nanadralone, Dianabol etc.

TB4 works well, have a read of the bodybuilding forums about it.

I imagine AOD9604 is a waste of time

EPO,HGH and Test are the ones the athletes use/need to use

I looked into it, more out curosity than anything. There's no use taking it unless you inject it. I figure if you are that keen on results that you start injecting, then you may as well go the really "good stuff" ie Nanadralone, Dianabol etc.

Your of the age where you could probably get prescribed gear. Go see an anti-ageing doctor and get some HGH and Test!

Your of the age where you could probably get prescribed gear. Go see an anti-ageing doctor and get some HGH and Test!
yeah, I considered it.

Thing that worries me about going on a course of the stuff is that you stop making test. your sefl and that when I went off it, my natural levels wouldn't return.

Once you commit to taking it, you kinda have to stay on it for the rest of your life.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah very fair call. I mean, unless that's your claim to fame, the money could probably make you a lot happier than a bit more muscle I would imagine.

yeah, I considered it.

Thing that worries me about going on a course of the stuff is that you stop making test. your sefl and that when I went off it, my natural levels wouldn't return.

Once you commit to taking it, you kinda have to stay on it for the rest of your life.

Peptides don't lower your natural test levels , they increase your natural HGH to a higher level.

Synthetic HGH n Testosterone is a different story but there are many compounds that restore your natural test levels again.
Once you cross to the dark side there is no turning back!

Peptides don't lower your natural test levels , they increase your natural HGH to a higher level.

Synthetic HGH n Testosterone is a different story but there are many compounds that restore your natural test levels again.
who said they did?I was talking about synthetic testosterone

This!!! 100% correct

Run a 12 week Test cycle with Anavar as an oral and as long as your diet is OK you will see great gains, will put on good kgs and lose a decent amount of body fat. Once finished the supps go straight to your docs and grab some clomid and within 3-4 weeks your test levels are back to normal.

Very small amount of dudes in the gym with decent size are natural.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back