Which one of you failing SPUD Victorian teams is going to be relocated to my beautiful state?

Which of your spud teams will be relocated to Tassie and go back2back2back premierships??

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 2, 2014
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
#TeamTurboChooks
The Carter report is out and it is strongly recommending an existing spud Victorian team be relocate to Tasmania 🥳🥳 So which horrible little covid-covered franchise will be kicked out of Victoria? I DO AN INVESTIGATIVE REPORT INTO WHICH CLUB IT WILL BE. 🧝‍♀️🧝‍♀️

The Tasmanian Navy Blues - and we could bring back Coach Bolton :eekv1: :thumbsu:

Tasmania-Collingwood Magpies - We already have an incredible netball team with the same name, but any club that knives their beloved Coach and Captain is not welcome here.
gettyimages-988459488-594x594.jpg

Tasmania Bombers - NO THANKS, NO DRUG CHEATS ALLOWED. GO FAIL IN YOUR OWN STATE YOU FAILING FREAKS!

Tasmania Cats - Old and boring. No thank you.

Tassie Hawks - ONLY IF WE CAN CHANGE THEIR HORRIBLE COLOURS and delist Tom Mitchell.

Tasmania Demons - The most likely option because every time their club embarrasses themselves they try to merge with a more successful franchise. But I dont like their name, it is not particularly nice.

North Melbourne Tasmanian Kangaroos - YES PLEASE! Beautiful colours, Tarryn Thomas, Paddy Walker, Aaron Hall! and they are failing club that Victoria doesnt care about because they have a moral history fair play and no cheating. It is a nice match for our beloved state.

Tasmanian Tigers - Best name, and our state has carried this franchise since its beggining. All their best players are Tasmanian. Their CEO is Tasmanian. WOULD TAKE.

Tasmanian Saints - Beautiful name but we would have to delete their entire history due to 26 spoons and their colours are horrible and ugly.

Tasmanian Bulldogs - They have already embarrassed themselves enough with name changes and being highly irrelevant. Has anyone noticed that without their nickname, their club is just called "Western"???? lol what an awful name. I think they will beg us to come down to Tasmania but we dont really want them unless they make Ryan Gardner the captain!

Norf relocate, become Tassie Tigers, AFL force Richmond to change their knickname to something else black and yellow, like Bumblebees.

The Richmond Frogs

frog-animals-amphibian-poison-dart-frogs-wallpaper.jpg

Carn The Froggies
have horrible memories of listening to the Wiggles' Corroboree Frog song 8 times in a row during a zoo visit.

Whatever happens with the Tassie team, I just hope they don't get a stupid name like The Jack Jumpers

North don't cheat?!
FMD, the 10 year rule was brought in by Alan Aylett just to get North a flag or two.
Here's a list of their law-abiding premiership captains:

lolnorf still have to be the favorite as they already have a foot in the door, but...

Niinthmond will need a new supporter base when they miss the 8 and start another 37 years in the wilderness as all the current band wagoners jump overboard. Also, the inevitable tin rattling should have a novelty appeal to Taswegians as I hear they are mollified by shiny objects

OTOH, Smellbourne will be looking for the earth to open up and swallow them when they get turfed out of the finals/lose another GF by 10 goals, and what better place to hide than Tassie? In recognition of their historic contribution to the game, the team can be named the Deevils. Song, colours, guernsey etc all to be changed

There can be two Tasmania teams. Hawthorn and North Melbourne are the obvious choices.

Any so-called Melbourne side in this crowded market should be proud to relocate to Tasmania rather than keep their anachronistic suburban moniker. You would get your own home ground with real fans, genuine atmosphere, exciting flawless turf, and a couple of derbies each year.

That has to be a lot better than playing at the Docklands and manufacturing a home ground feel with temporary banners.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It has to be the Tasmanian Wallabies - the estimated population of those barstaards down their is 10 million - 500,000 on Bruny Island another 500,000 on King Island

Quite seriously Wallabies are an ecological disaster in Tasmania - a worse plague than the Rabbits of the 1960s - no wonder most Tassie farmers want to give them the Mixo and wipe them out completely . And the baarstds eat everything and anything - accept native wattle and agapanthus

This is what happens when you let platted haired Green idiots - have too much say and control

Back