Which up & coming Victorian club will be next to win a flag?

Next "young" Vic club to win a flag will be.....?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

lol we beat you the first game before we had a bunch of injuried/underdone players. We still finished ahead of you with our horror run with injuries too.

Who cares, you only beat us in the first game coz our kicking was shithouse. In the second game we missed everything and still thrashed you.

We are a way younger side than you and didn't cop a belting all year. We will finish a fair few spots above you next year. IMO we will finish 5-8 and Essendon will miss finals.

Who cares, you only beat us in the first game coz our kicking was shithouse. In the second game we missed everything and still thrashed you.

We are a way younger side than you and didn't cop a belting all year. We will finish a fair few spots above you next year. IMO we will finish 5-8 and Essendon will miss finals.

Bad kicking is bad football. Its like saying the Bombers really beat Melbourne it was just our kicking that was rubbish.
Everyone thrashed us at the end of the year and that game meant absolutely nothing. We had too many injured/underdone and probably mismanaged players.

Our best 22 is young too. We have a lot more quality and I see no reason why Essendon wont finish ahead of Richmond next year as usual.

this thread is just one giant facepalm.

what happens when richmond pick up all the average free agents and aren't the 3rd youngest team in the league?
Chances are the FA we pick up will be younger than Miller and Moore, so if anything the gap might grow even bigger ;D

Chaplin's a pretty decent get, will allow grimes to play as a 3rd tall (a position he's more suited to than KPD in my eyes) Knights' best is probably behind him, but all power to you if you can get him on the park.

Knights is only 26.. we will get him for nothing. Worth a punt.

Richmond fans were saying the exact same shit last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can you post all the averages. Im keen to see where all clubs are at.
ipad_0103footy-420x0.jpg

From before the season, though now things have a changed.

The Swans had two selections. Guess that means they're only as good as Richmond.
Sorry, my bad. I just thought i noticed the OP was asking about Essendon, Melbourne, North and Richmond, but in fact it must have been Essendon, Melbourne, North, Richmond and the Swans.

Maybe i need to pay more attention.

Sorry, my bad. I just thought i noticed the OP was asking about Essendon, Melbourne, North and Richmond, but in fact it must have been Essendon, Melbourne, North, Richmond and the Swans.

Maybe i need to pay more attention.

You're the one bringing AA's into it. If you're ahead of us on the basis of two AA selections then I guess that means Sydney (and St Kilda for that matter) are all at Richmond's level.

You're the one bringing AA's into it. If you're ahead of us on the basis of two AA selections then I guess that means Sydney (and St Kilda for that matter) are all at Richmond's level.
This whole thread is about comparisons, and considering AA was announced tonight it was a worthy inclusion. U just mad North missed out.

I wont mention that we did beat both Sydney and the Saints, as that will no doubt upset you, and you have had enough bad news tonight with Swallow not getting an AA gig.

Ryder and Gumbleton were he future a few years ago. Putting a lot on a kid that has yet to play a game. He maybe the next Wayne Carey but he maybe the next Richard Lounder. Wait and see how he goes against men before anointing him the future of your forward line.

Hurley and Gumbleton were the future, get it right.

Fact my foot!! It is your opinion.

Why did you leave Riewoldt off the list of young players? Cotchin is the best out of both teams and J Riewoldt would be 2nd - then Hurley, Martin. That is 3 out of the top 4. Maric could ruck for another 8 years and has every Essendon ruckman covered.

Would be the same at North, maybe even the entire top 4/5. Richmond's top end talent is very good, but both Essendon and North bat deeper.

Back