Think Tank Who bother with AA squad - when all that needs to happen is choose every player on Melbournes list.

Remove this Banner Ad

I look at their team and see AA players stacked all over the ground a plethora of super stars in every line. Doubt that any Club has the talent or game plan to be competitive let alone beat this juggernaught. They've destroyed all comers this year - including the reigning champs in Richmond. Cant get the feeling that every Club is now merely playing for dead rubber spots in finals V the Demons.

Have I missed something, could I be wrong . Discuss.

I look at their team and see AA players stacked all over the ground a plethora of super stars in every line. Doubt that any Club has the talent or game plan to be competitive let alone beat this juggernaught. They've destroyed all comers this year - including the reigning champs in Richmond. Cant get the feeling that every Club is now merely playing for dead rubber spots in finals V the Demons.

Uhh you're supposed to wait for teams to win a Premiership BEFORE turncoating to them mate

Uhh you're supposed to wait for teams to win a Premiership BEFORE turncoating to them mate
No chance of turncoat here my dear dear friend - but lets celebrate the greatest team of the year 2021 - surely everyone can appreciate greatness when they see it? Tell me where their weaknesses are because I cant see any - anywhere.

surely everyone can appreciate greatness when they see it?
How ironic you say that when I don't recall you ever acknowleging Al Clarkson as the Greatest coach in the AFL despite him coaching 4 flags.

Is it because he deservedly gave Ian Aitken his comeuppance?

6401a394a7fa45801e41d51e88bad6b2

battle4a.png

Nice hit Clarko! :thumbsu:

7bc2a.A_Clarkson_1.jpg

Can we try and stay on topic here - surely the Bay has seen anopugh of teh Demons by now to start to acknowledge greatness? What am I missing here?
I've never seen an "anopugh" and I'm not sure I want to.

Calm your ****, love.
Lets see how we go on the weekend first.
This is the type assured confidence with a dash of retro manliness that comes from just knowing your team is unbeatable - love it so inspirational. :hearts:

Rarely seen an OP be so defensive in his own thread since tyreboyz first mentioned his cousin.....

Back on topic if Choco can straighten out a potato like Goodwin how 'bout bringing back Ross to drive the Teague Train before it derails?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree, Melbourne's to lose, is ski season back on this year?

Rarely seen an OP be so defensive in his own thread since tyreboyz first mentioned his cousin.....

Back on topic if Choco can straighten out a potato like Goodwin how 'bout bringing back Ross to drive the Teague Train before it derails?

I'm almost in a state of rapture contemplating the next Melbourne game that gets to grace our screens- oh if I was lucky enough to live in Sunny Melbourne like I used to with my East Melbourne Terrace around the corner from the G - how I remeber those halcyon days of being able to wander in the MCG and watch the Demons go about their business in the quiet surrounds of an empty stadium - now the true magnificence is emerging like a butterfly out of a cocoon - lets enjoy this an not get distracted by petty rivalries.

Please dont reference Carlton in this thread- it does no justice to the magnificense that is Melbourne.

Last edited:
Here, here! ...except Jakey "Milkshakes" Melksham. That campaigner can bugger off to Collingwood for all I care.

Not surprised that this Melksham fellow is not to your liking - one only has to look at his pedigree to understand his questionable provenance - essence of Essendon scum is the phrase that comes to mind.

I agree, Melbourne's to lose, is ski season back on this year?

I'm reliably informed that the ski lodges have been fitted out with this new invention called the internet and people can watch games apre ski these days - definately a boon for our Demon friends.

Would've loved it if MAXIMUM GAWNAGE started this fred.

MAXIMUM GAWNAGE you are welcome to co-host the thread friend leave the rapturous and over zealous respoinses to me - if you are the shy type and dont liek to share your hopes and dreams with the Bay :hearts:

Can't you just believe that I'm here to celebrate the emergence of the games next super power - make no mistake M8 the Demons are the real thing. If MAXIMUM feels robbed of tyhe opportunity - he is welcome to join in the celebrations - this Club crosses boundaries we are witnbessing the beginnings of a new age for AFL - no doubt. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back