Who creates Australian betting markets?

Remove this Banner Ad

The former - if you bet large amounts and lose they will get you a private box to the Grand Final.
and an AFL jumper. :drunk:

All jokes aside about 10 years ago or more, the books used to do this s**t, give out all sorts of freebies, but Nick X put an end to this.

Yeah, I cannot believe that the AFL odds would come from outside of Aus. It might be someone contracted by SB who gets first dibs rather than them themselves coming up with them internally, but I highly doubt they're coming from outside the border.

Even if there is action in Asia, it's still gotta be pretty much a niche sport, and you'd have to think people within Australia who have grown up with the game and been involved with it for decades would be best equipped to set lines.

Horse racing, yeah could come from outside as it is a sport that is understood and popular all around the world, indigenous sports to Aus not so much.

NFL and NBA odds and the like would just be copied from US bookmakers.

I doubt too, unless the person framing the odds knows AFL footy.

Look at how some odds fluctuate when gun players are out like Neale, Buddy, Melksham and Dusty but remain constant when Duursma, Dunkley are outs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back