Who is more gutless; King or Didak?

Remove this Banner Ad

What about McGuane when he king hit Cloke in a marking contest?
what about Anthony leading with the knee into edwards guts?? , its a part of the game get over it, sure we lost but thats part of the game as well, as was the didak king battle.

King is a gun !!!!!! will probably play a major role in his teams charge at the flag ....... aaah sorry i mean didak will , king probably ended his own career yesterday with his lack of control and misguided agression . sure jade is more than happy with his help .

Well what did you want Didak to do hit King in the face so he can get suspended for the finals series.

I honestly can't believe Didak is still playing at Collingwood.

Brilliant player, but what a s**t bloke he has proven to be.

Try comparing anything that Fev has done to what Didak has...

A few drunk ****-ups doesn't compare to murder/lying to an entire club... and the rest!

Didak did not kill anyone ,but lets compare them anyway.
Fev -cheated on his woman , punched a barman in Ireland while representing his country , pissed on some gay joint , gambling issues and the rest.

Didak did not kill anyone ,but lets compare them anyway.
Fev -cheated on his woman , punched a barman in Ireland while representing his country , pissed on some gay joint , gambling issues and the rest.

And wheres the didak list?

i really enjoyed King giving it to Didak. Didak is the biggest pussy ever to play the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alan Didak still sleeps with the light on !

I've watched footy for over 30 years and I've never seen a squib as bad as Didak. It must be frustrating to barrack for a bloke with talent who has to wear a nappy under his shorts.

I had to laugh how the media said that Didak was veyr manly in not retaliating...he was shitting himself, it wasn't that he wanted to retaliate and didn't, he was scared that a midget would beat his lights out !

Remove this Banner Ad

Back