Who will be at the 'G' next week?

Remove this Banner Ad

Was looking to book tickets over the net but you cant select seats, and I dont want to be sat amongst a bunch of hawks fans. Can you ask for specific seats if you ring? Which end is the Adelaide cheer squad end?

According to a Hawk fan who responded to my exact same query:

They will be at the Punt Rd end which leaves us at the City end.

See you all there to make some serious noise and stick it up this arrogant mob.

We have the Ponsford Stand................I'm not sitting there, the stench of Collingwood is too strong. I'm gonna try and sit in the Olympic stand in platinum.

FYI -

Via Twitter
@DavidCouch5: @crowssupporters cheersquad will be in M3 in the southern stand this weekend
Who's Couch?
Reliable source?

Isn't the go at MCG - Collingwood get Ponsford stand, all other home teams have the other end.
So wouldn't Hawthorn be in M33 and us in M3?

Not that I care, I'm still tossing up whether to go platinum in the Olympic stand or gold on the wing in the Great Southern Grand. Neither where either cheersquads are.

Who's Couch?
Reliable source?

Isn't the go at MCG - Collingwood get Ponsford stand, all other home teams have the other end.

Not that I care, I'm still tossing up whether to go platinum in the Olympic stand or gold on the wing in the Great Southern Grand. Neither where either cheersquads are.

One of the GM's at the AFC. It's a legit account.

I personally don't see the fascination with sitting "near" your cheer squad.

That's just bullshit. How can they have compare our crowds when prices aren't comparable?

Full AFL members can get in for $22, however guest passes are still $140 a pop.

AFL membership is fantastic though, get access to the best seats in the house week in, week out. Have access to the boxing day test as well

FYI - Firefly Buses have put on about 5 extra buses.
Thankfully, a friend with full AFL Membership is getting us tickets. $22. Made this weekend alot less expensive! Freakin' AFL and their prices...

We get grief about our crowds; but they have no idea how insanely good of a deal they get!

I've got a few Vic mates who are AFL members; but Hawks fans. Can they get guest passes?

SACA don't get reciprocal rights, do we?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Flights booked, Red eye out of Perth on the Friday, get in at 6am, book in the hotel and a bit of kip, straight to the game and a mighty Crows win, drinks that night and a 7am flight back to Perth on the Sunday, $400 in flights, about $100 in accommodation, $70 tickets, Crows win against the Hawks = Priceless....

Those flights are cheaper than what I can get from Adelaide. Nice to see the airlines are gouging us.

Olympic Stand, 2nd tier, what pricing level would that be? Gold or Platinum? And where would Silver get you?
1st tier - All gold EXCEPT cheersquad bay (Bronze) and front 2/3rds of 2 bays either side of cheersquad bays (Silver)
2nd tier - All platinum
3rd tier - All gold
4th tier - Front 80% - Silver, back 20% - Bronze

Level - adult - concession - junior
Platinum = $160 - $109 - $40
Gold = $140 - $95.50 - $35
Silver = $110 - $76.50 - $28
Bronze = $80 - $56 - $20.50

We get grief about our crowds; but they have no idea how insanely good of a deal they get!

I've got a few Vic mates who are AFL members; but Hawks fans. Can they get guest passes?

SACA don't get reciprocal rights, do we?

AAMI Stadium Members get reciprocal rights to the AFL Reserve, but only during the minor round (excluding ANZAC Day)

Who's Couch?
Reliable source?

They reverse it during finals though - 'home' side get Ponsford Stand end and the 'away' side get the Punt Road end (of course the exception is when Collingwood is playing, then they get the Ponsford regardless)

Anything to stop people from buying concession online?
Yeah, I'd also like to know this, and if you can buy a concession ticket with an Adult membership?
If you're buying with your ticket, yeah, it automatically goes to the class of your ticket, so if you have an adult membership, you will have to get adult on Monday. If you wait till 11:30am ACT on Tuesday (which you can safely) you'll be able to get your concession ticket.

Im in the same boat, when we got our memberships I was adult, but now i have a valid concession card.
Ill probably just go grab good seats though on Monday and not care about the (parents) money. want good seats!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back