Premier Lg Who will be relegated?

Premier League Football

Which three Premier League teams will be relegated?

• Newcastle United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brighton & Hove Albion

• Crystal Palace

• Arsenal

• Aston Villa

• Manchester United

• Leicester City

• Manchester City

• Everton

• Chelsea

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Pick three teams that you think will be relegated this season.

INCENTIVE: If you pick the most correct, you get a prize or something cool! Could be a hug! Could be a packet of Twisties! Who can tell?!

Poll closes in 5 days.

(Don't forget to tip, too! - Win Prizes - Premier League 22/23 - Tipping on SUPERBRU )

• Admin
Troll voters will have their accounts relegated.

Bin Minogue GIF by Wellington Paranormal

Bournemouth and Southampton you'd think would be the 2 favorites.

If we get a win in one of the next 2, we should hopefully start dragging ourselves out.

Forest i think are the wildcard, probably comes down to their home form.

Southampton, Bournemouth and Forest are currently the bookies favourites to go down.

But it only takes one of them to string a couple of wins together and it will be a different story.

How many points to be safe this season? 35?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So 3 out of Southampton, Leicester, Forest or Everton then?

I would add Leeds as well. Yes, they are 2 points above the relegation zone with a game in hand (against Liverpool) but they are more likely to lose that game in hand.

Looking at the runs home, the last spot looks to be between Everton, Leicester, Leeds, West Ham and Bournemouth. The Cherries are in form, but they play three out of those so some real 8-pointers in there. Soton are cooked and I don't see much hope for Forest.

Looking at the runs home, the last spot looks to be between Everton, Leicester, Leeds, West Ham and Bournemouth. The Cherries are in form, but they play three out of those so some real 8-pointers in there. Soton are cooked and I don't see much hope for Forest.
Excited Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons

Bournemouth pretty much safe, and West Ham should stay up now too. Down to Leeds and below.

Leeds:
Bournemouth (a)
Man City (a)
Newcastle (h)
West Ham (a)
Spurs (h)

Forest:
Brentford (a)
Southampton (h)
Chelsea (a)
Arsenal (h)
Palace (a)

Leicester:
Everton (h)
Fulham (a)
Liverpool (h)
Newcastle (a)
West Ham (h)

Everton:
Leicester (a)
Brighton (a)
City (h)
Wolves (a)
Bournemouth (h)

Southampton:
Newcastle (a)
Forest (a)
Fulham (h)
Brighton (a)
Liverpool (h)

Think it's two of Everton, Leicester, Forest with Soton already down. Despite Leeds' fixture think the others won't pick up many more points.

Which is shitty for teams gunning for promotion next season, Leicester, Everton and Soton going down will make it pretty uncompetitive.

I think it'll come down to Leicester vs Everton, especially if Forest beat Soton (their home form has been reasonably good for most of the season). The winner will be safe (and Leeds in trouble), but a draw will see them both done.

Last edited:
Think it's two of Everton, Leicester, Forest with Soton already down. Despite Leeds' fixture think the others won't pick up many more points.

Which is shitty for teams gunning for promotion next season, Leicester, Everton and Soton going down will make it pretty uncompetitive.
Everton still have pending FFP issues. Something that could follow them to the championship.

Everton still have pending FFP issues. Something that could follow them to the championship.

Yeah quite possibly. I still think they'll be fine, just don't see them being a Sunderland but who knows.

Back