Who Will Win The 2021 Premiership

Who will win the Premiership

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

This ageing list thing that keeps popping up? Seriously do people have a clue or just parrot what other equally less informed people say. The reason i say this is you could delist the lot of them right this second and the team would barely notice....

The auto delist group...

Alabakis 24 - Why is he on the list to begin with? delist
Geary 33 - retire
Roberton 30 - heath, retire
McKernan 30 - should never have been picked up, retire
Carlisle 29 - Trade him, retire him just move him on
Frawley 32 - fail, retire for good
Hunter 28 - delist
Kent 27 - delist

28 or over as of now who will be here next year,

Ryder 33 - Top ten ruck in the league and showing no signs of slowing. Hope he stays for 2-3 more years.
Hill 28 - We are stuck with him yet he has gone from dead weight to serviceable in recent weeks
Ross 28 - I would trade him personally and take a pick to the national draft
Webster 28 - lucky for him he found form this year so he stays
Hannebery 30 - If he had any respect for the club he would retire now but then again he owes us nothing and some goose did sign him so he will cash in for one more year before he "retires"

Club does the right thing and we are back to being one of the youngest.

Better pray the saints don't win tonight. How funny would it be to meet again in this years finals race, lmao.

It hasn't been all bad for the Bulldogs finishing just behind the Saints, means they'll get to pick after them in the draft. Who's the next Bont or Naughton pick that Saints will completely **** up?

Amusing how the narrative changes from the dogs weak bottom core of players to St Kilda. This is what happens when you know you are wrong and can't counter.

Anyway i am quite happy with where my club is at tbh, if Ratten keeps his word, plays the young guys and focus's on youth in this draft. I don't know what happened in the off season but wow the whole structure of the club fell down and has taken all year to get it going in a workable fashion. With a bit more synergy in the team next year, can easily do a Melbourne and shoot back up.

I don't see any club actually doing to badly right now. North has got there structure right and would be the best wooden spoon team in history to win it. They have a lot to work with. Hawks are in a similar boat. Collingwood has been one of the better teams this year for always being in games no matter the opposition yet sit sixteenth on the ladder.

I think i am making to much sense, better to have ones head shoved so far up their own arse to communicate effectively here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

because i told the bulldogs fans the truth, they got upset, joined forces and become anti St Kilda as always, lmao.
And the truth was what? “Weak bottom core of players”?

Been without Treloar Dunkley Martin Gardner Wood for many weeks, have had Naughton Richards Williams English and more in and out and have had to play players like Hannan and Roarke Smith in the side.

Still took it up to Geelong in Geelong, thrashed your club, as well as beat both Perth teams in Perth and are 2nd on the ladder to Melbourne who have been great.

Amusing how the narrative changes from the dogs weak bottom core of players to St Kilda. This is what happens when you know you are wrong and can't counter.

Anyway i am quite happy with where my club is at tbh, if Ratten keeps his word, plays the young guys and focus's on youth in this draft. I don't know what happened in the off season but wow the whole structure of the club fell down and has taken all year to get it going in a workable fashion. With a bit more synergy in the team next year, can easily do a Melbourne and shoot back up.

I don't see any club actually doing to badly right now. North has got there structure right and would be the best wooden spoon team in history to win it. They have a lot to work with. Hawks are in a similar boat. Collingwood has been one of the better teams this year for always being in games no matter the opposition yet sit sixteenth on the ladder.

I think i am making to much sense, better to have ones head shoved so far up their own arse to communicate effectively here.

Weak depth?? I hope you’re just trolling as you sound utterly foolish. You can bag the dogs for anything you chose, but I reckon you’ll struggle to find support with “depth”. In my 40 odd years following the dogs I’ve never known us to have a deeper list. There’s very few dogs listed players that aren’t capable at the level.

If the seniors win tomorrow, they’ll be on top of the ladder with a chunk of percentage over Melbourne. The VFL team are undefeated on top of the ladder and the #1 kid in the land is yet to even debut. Does that sound like a team struggling with depth? Add to that, a mooted top 2 player will come in as a father son next year.

Time to start looking in your own backyard.

Weak depth?? I hope you’re just trolling as you sound utterly foolish. You can bag the dogs for anything you chose, but I reckon you’ll struggle to find support with “depth”. In my 40 odd years following the dogs I’ve never known us to have a deeper list. There’s very few dogs listed players that aren’t capable at the level.

If the seniors win tomorrow, they’ll be on top of the ladder with a chunk of percentage over Melbourne. The VFL team are undefeated on top of the ladder and the #1 kid in the land is yet to even debut. Does that sound like a team struggling with depth? Add to that, a mooted top 2 player will come in as a father son next year.

Time to start looking in your own backyard.

Dogs are about to use their 41st player for the year, that’s the profile of a bottom 4 side not one that’s 12-3.

Im gonna follow the lead of the commentary team from Thursday nights match after watching the game in front of them and jump back onto the Demons train.

I will however reserve the right to jump onto whichever of the other contenders they happen to be calling at that particular point in time.

That team will win the flag for sure.

Not saying McLean is a good or bad player but being a premiership player doesn't mean much. Loads of spuds running around who played in premiership teams

Completely true.

Given Bevo brought him straight back into the side with no VFL games under his belt after doing his ACL speaks volumes for how Mclean’s rated.

Treloar is a turnover stat padding merchant

Not sure what the argument is

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

He hasn't been this year. Good for 25 touches and a goal a game. Solid replacement for guys like Riley Garcia and Roarke Smith who we've been using through the middle.

1. Yep
2. Mercanary
3. Filling up his bank account

I don't have a say over saints drafting. Overall it's been a disgrace for over a decade.

4. Get your hand off it, we knocked you out of the finals last year after hammering you for most of the night.
5. Just Hill.

Yeah, your old side liked playing for the COVID cup, however we don’t play short quarters this year, and it’s back dow the bottom the Saints go. I mean have you done anything at all since 2010? Anything?

Who Will Win The 2021 Premiership

Back