Who Will Win The 2021 Premiership

Who will win the Premiership

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Seems like a number dees fans are falling for the same trap as the power fans did last week blaming the umpires before the game and we know how that ended.

Not sure Goodwin would be worried about that crap. Should be a cracker midfield v midfield who wins there and how much influence Astronaught has and can the dogs curb Max's influence. These factors will decide the game not the umpires. Some supporters amaze me the dees best chance in 57 years and all they worry about is how many free kicks the dogs will get.
Freekicks is the only start that matters isn't it?

How can you compare when you didn't have to play them in Brisbane after ridiculous quarantine restrictions
That’s why I think it’s a load of horseshit, but bet you by Tuesday next week the media will

Seems like a number dees fans are falling for the same trap as the power fans did last week blaming the umpires before the game and we know how that ended.

Not sure Goodwin would be worried about that crap. Should be a cracker midfield v midfield who wins there and how much influence Astronaught has and can the dogs curb Max's influence. These factors will decide the game not the umpires. Some supporters amaze me the dees best chance in 57 years and all they worry about is how many free kicks the dogs will get.
Not sure the attitude of the supporters about free kicks has an effect on the actual game, especially when it is being played about 2500km away from most of them.

You idiots realise that all this bickering and posturing about who the better team is won't have any effect on the actual result, right?

You idiots realise that all this bickering and posturing about who the better team is won't have any effect on the actual result, right?
What are talking about mate? Bickering and posturing over games and who is the better team has been happening in pubs and homes for over 100 years. We cant do at the ******* pub because it is not open. So we have to do it at home to get our fix.

On the basis that I am the grand final kiss of death since 2016. I'm firmly backing the Bulldogs to win :)
Except now you've realised you are the kiss of death, so you've changed it up, and picked who you want to lose to win. Dogs win confirmed.

Back