Who would you like to see the Wallabies play outside of the Six Nations/NZ/SA?

Who should the Wallabies play?

• Argentina

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Samoa

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Fiji

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Tonga

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • USA

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Canada

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Japan

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Romania

• Uruguay

• Georgia

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Namibia

• Russia

• other (please specify)

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 24, 2003
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Everton FC, Parra Eels
Another quick poll, this time multiple choice, which countries outside of the Six Nations, New Zealand and South Africa would you like to see the Wallabies play on at least a semi-regular basis? Surely playing such teams would help rugby in those countries a great deal, as there's no doubt a lot of these nations are capable of producing quality players.

Definately Argentina & the Islanders; they are other competitive rugby nations that we must take on often.

I wouldn't mind seeing the Wallabies play matches against the Cherry Blossoms of Japan also. I have Japanese connections and wouldn't mind seeing how Japan has gone with their rugby to match the elite since RWC 2003.

The Wallabies should play more tests against Fiji I think our last was way back in 98.

With the right promotion they could really step up, They've produced some awesome talents in Tuqiri, Rokocoko & Caucaunibuca. If they could hang on to players like them they could become a real force.

GoalsFrom50Out said:
Then it'd have to be the Quanti-Nations :p
Nah, the ANZUS (Australia New Zealand & USA Security) Treaty is still called ANZUS even though New Zealand pulled out. Therefore, the Tri-Nations should remain as is! You know it makes sense

Back