Think Tank Who Would You Like To See Win The 2021 Wooden Spoon?

And the winner of the 2021 AFL Wooden Spoon is...

• Adelaide

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Essendon*

Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Hawks

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • Norf

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Swans

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Suns

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • West Coast

Votes: 6 11.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

May 13, 2007
<---------
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Seahawks, Huskies, Newcastle Utd.
It seems that there are 6 teams vying for this year's wooden spoon with the market narrowing it down to the following;

Norf - $2.10
Adelaide - $5.00
Essendon* - $7.00
Suns - $11.00
Sydney - $11.00
Hawks - $12.00

Throughout the coming year, the six sides are sure to display all shades of shitness and more than likely each will look a winner at one stage or another.

Unfortunately for the rest of us, there can only be one wooden spooner even though all of these teams would be well-deserved winners.

The poll is for the team you'd like to see win the spoon in 2021?

Screenshot (13).png

Hawks have completely stuffed up their list management and it will come back to bite them this year.
If they do finish bottom, the calls to relocate to Tasmania will be deafening.
I think Jeff Kunnet is a pragmatist and that he understands that it's better to have a relocated club than no club at all.

Hawks have completely stuffed up their list management and it will come back to bite them this year.
If they do finish bottom, the calls to relocate to Tasmania will be deafening.
I think Jeff Kunnet is a pragmatist and that he understands that it's better to have a relocated club than no club at all.
where did you roll in from, The Comedy Factory?

There is only one right answer for this

images

I like the Swans for the spoon after Bud tears his hammy off the bone in Round 1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah. But if David king thinks they’ll win the spoon, they’re absolutely no chance to.
King saying “I’m going to give you my starting point, the Kangaroos aren’t winning the wooden spoon" was music to my ears.

Keeping in mind the back half of the year when clubs are playing their kids due to injuries, Roos displayed what they have to offer against the Saints.

They're a chance to go winless after the bye. If they don't win at home vs the Crows in round 4 they might not win another game after then.

Back