Off-topic Why do I get refused service in leafy Northcote 303 Bar ??

Snobs mate. campaigners working qith bth cots
excuse me what GIF

They used to have one of those in Richmond years ago, on Bridge Rd near Coppin St. Don't think it's there anymore. Sh*test souva I've ever had.
Been a good 10 years but the one in Carlton/Northcote seemed ok after a big night out

Souvlakis?.... that's so 80's:$

Yeah there would be 50 better quality kebab shops better closer to me.

Yeah there would be 50 better quality kebab shops better closer to me
Its a late night special for sure. Would end up at a soduva place one in Lygon street (or Rathdowne?) after a night in town, too pissed to tell if they were any good. This must've been 30 years ago.

Only ever saw the place when I was rolling drunk, thought it was called OLambs (because of the skewer ring on the neon sign), or am I conflating it with the one in Nortcote? Can't remember when it first opened...

The walk and the grease helped with the hangover the next day. Better than a drunk Maccas run: once was enough for a lifetime for me.

Its a late night special for sure. Would end up at a soduva place one in Lygon street (or Rathdowne?) after a night in town, too pissed to tell if they were any good. This must've been 30 years ago.

Only ever saw the place when I was rolling drunk, thought it was called OLambs (because of the skewer ring on the neon sign), or am I conflating it with the one in Nortcote? Can't remember when it first opened...

The walk and the grease helped with the hangover the next day. Better than a drunk Maccas run: once was enough for a lifetime for me.

There was one in Lygon St and one in High St Northcote

Back