Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

DVD Player

Club Legend
Apr 5, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
WHY do we keep losing to this pathetic interstate club with no supporters, no money, and no hope of beating anyone accept us????????

No money, No supporters, No hope of beating anyone else?

we are now 5-2, how about a little respect to the PAFC? Is it really that hard?

WHY do we keep losing to this pathetic interstate club with no supporters, no money, and no hope of beating anyone accept us????????

Excuse me, but we have beaten a few sides this year including St. Kilda & we actually have an AFL premiership & a winning percentage in our whole history of over 60%. As to no supporters - not entirely, we have at last count 31,000 members, a few more than some Melbourne based clubs.

As to no money, suggest you come over to visit the club rooms & facilities - still very state of the art (Dean Laidley was in awe of them actually when he joined).

Dont worry, you will play finals this year.

There just seems to be this record between Port & Essendon (North Melb has it over us actually). This things happen every so often.

Excuse me, but we have beaten a few sides this year including St. Kilda & we actually have an AFL premiership & a winning percentage in our whole history of over 60%. As to no supporters - not entirely, we have at last count 31,000 members, a few more than some Melbourne based clubs.

As to no money, suggest you come over to visit the club rooms & facilities - still very state of the art (Dean Laidley was in awe of them actually when he joined).

Dont worry, you will play finals this year.

There just seems to be this record between Port & Essendon (North Melb has it over us actually). This things happen every so often.

10 Victorian clubs and 2 SA clubs. You are going broke when you only have to compete with one other club. Well done to you.

10 Victorian clubs and 2 SA clubs. You are going broke when you only have to compete with one other club. Well done to you.

That's more the AFL's fault for bringing PA into the league after the Crows.

No money: Not much
No Supporters: Not many
No hope of beating anyone else: Seem to be doing alright in that department.

Is there a bigger bunch of flogs assembled in one team.
Tredrae, Brogan, Ebert, Cornes. I would find it hard to like them if they played for the bombers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Show some respect to Port, seriously ... this thread is completely embarrassing.

I am so gutted we lost that game. That will be a season defining loss... well done to Port they never gave up but we certainly looked to have run out of puff in the end...

Don't take it personally, we are all just pissed off and venting our spleens. Best to just stay off our board until we calm down.

Probably after we roll the Saints next week.

Show some respect to Port, seriously ... this thread is completely embarrassing.

I am so gutted we lost that game. That will be a season defining loss... well done to Port they never gave up but we certainly looked to have run out of puff in the end...

Agree totally!!! Im pissed off as every other Essendon supporter is right now but let's be realistic, Port are a better side than us at present & have been for about 8 years!!! Stupid, unforgiveable errors by some of our experienced players cost us the match today! We wont play finals in 2010.

This thread is nothing more than "I have no respect for Port Adelaide" and you don't even provide reasons for it. Completely pointless.

No supporters? Made more more noise than your lot today.

Suck on that Essendon you bunch of sooks.

Boo Hoo Port Adelaide, HTFU and grab a tissue, no wonder we don't respect you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back