Restricted Free Agent Will Hayward [RFA 2024]

Remove this Banner Ad

He wants to stay in Sydney.

His partner wants him in Melbourne.
Mail from second hand source who is very close with the family. Apparently wants to head to Carlton if Sydney can’t improve their offer. 100% not coming back to Adelaide.

Heard Jeanne has offered to give her some of her jewellery collection if she can convince him to come across.

God I'd consider donating half my salary just to see the back of Orazio and Durdin at this point.
Sorry, they need to keep Hayward on an expensive deal to keep decreasing that capspace

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is ridiculous. Why are rhe crows panic offering blokes like him and Petty crazy money, neither close to worth the rumoured offers

Desperate for some 100 game quality players and it is so hard to get them out of other clubs - almost all free agents are already signed by their existing clubs.
So it gets a bit desperate

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Desperate for some 100 game quality players and it is so hard to get them out of other clubs - almost all free agents are already signed by their existing clubs.
So it gets a bit desperate

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Can we interest you in a 121 game 2c premiership midfilelder with leadership qualities
going cheap

Mail from second hand source who is very close with the family. Apparently wants to head to Carlton if Sydney can’t improve their offer. 100% not coming back to Adelaide.
Sounds like mail from a drunk, second cousin, twice removed.
Will is a MASSIVE Crows fan. He would absolutely come here, infact, it's either Sydney or Adelaide.

Will is a MASSIVE Crows fan. He would absolutely come here, infact, it's either Sydney or Adelaide.
FWIW Cal Twomey said today he doesn’t think he’ll come back to Adelaide, either

Let’s be honest, the poster you replied to might not know but you definitely don’t know.

Some credible sources have said similar, that he doesn’t want Adelaide at all, personally I think he’ll follow the money like most players do and that may be in SA.

An opinion (not “mail”) based on who a player supported a decade ago is worth 0.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back