Restricted Free Agent Hugh McCluggage [RFA 2024]

Remove this Banner Ad

Me and u normally disagree on plenty but even I'm left scratching my head at how anyone could watch Clug and think he's an average user of the footy. Be just about the first player I'd pick if I was wanting some more class going inside 50. Certainly the first pure mid.
f78842f182d54adacb2500d30e89f0cd.jpg

Who knows if theres anything to it but I'd read on Fox somewhere last week that St Kilda have heaps of money to spare and are going after him.

Honestly you'd be silly not try - a bit surprised his name hasn't appeared more.

Well if we are offering Weitering $1.5 million a year when we badly need midfielders, I reckon we would be offering the Scottish Suitcase at least eleventy billion a year

considering the numbers being floated around… just what is ridiculously huge? To move for money …just how much more woudl it be in pocket than he going to get from Brisbane. 1.3M? 1.5M?
Yeh it's bizarre. We would be no where near the numbers being floated you'd imagine. Even at 1.2 a year you'd imagine that's 400k more then he'd get at the lions.

Yeh it's bizarre. We would be no where near the numbers being floated you'd imagine. Even at 1.2 a year you'd imagine that's 400k more then he'd get at the lions.

The issue though is the comp pick you get ..is probably going to get absorbed by Ascroft who is probably top5. So do you trade that pick out for later picks or trade it into another player

IMO the Lions would be prepared to go to 1 Million per season for McCluggage and possibly a little more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IMO the Lions would be prepared to go to 1 Million per season for McCluggage and possibly a little more.
I wouldn't have thought so. But I have absolutely zero knowledge in this regard. I'd assume he would be taking fair unders if he stays tho.

I wouldn't have thought so. But I have absolutely zero knowledge in this regard. I'd assume he would be taking fair unders if he stays tho.
Daly has already said he expects Clug to be offered in the facility of $1 million and we’ll be prepared to pay it especially with the cap rise

On the first day of pre season McCluggage should walk up to Levi Ashcroft, plant him a big kiss on the cheek and present him with keys to the brand new car he bought for him as thanks for being one of the top picks of the draft

That boy literally handed McCluggage 1 million bucks

On the first day of pre season McCluggage should walk up to Levi Ashcroft, plant him a big kiss on the cheek and present him with keys to the brand new car he bought for him as thanks for being one of the top picks of the draft

That boy literally handed McCluggage 1 million bucks
Huh I’m not sure what you’re trying to say here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back