Roast Will Schofield

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely has to be one of the best clubmen we've got.

Writing on the wall. Third in line as a KPD, mainly depth at the start of the year. Sticks around anyway.

Has a premiership to show for it. One of the faves.

I still think we’re missing a trick by not putting him on a wing. Possibly too late for it now but he’s clearly too good for wafl and would be getting regular games at quite a few other clubs. Just think he could provide the things Masten does, no I’m not bashing Masten.. he was handy for us this year, but obviously has his limitations. I think Schoey could at the very least match Mastens running and kicking capabilities but also provides a bit more aerially and one on one. Adds even more versatility and unpredictability when we can switch him between FB and wing

He won us the grand final. best on ground and that’s all you got.. well done champ

He was absolutely sensational ... put in his very best in the big one. That said, I watched his 2018 highlights on YouTube, and he had a very good year for us. Underrated player - maybe not anymore.

Was one of my favourites in 2011/2012 when he took his game to another level with his run and carry from the backline. He along with Emac and Glass formed a pretty decent backline but then in 2013 he got thrown around a bit playing on a wing and even forward. 2014 we seemed to favour Brown more so but he stuck it out and transformed himself into a pretty decent negating FB to cover the loss of Brown and Emac during the 2015 season. 2016 and 17 he was out of the side to let Barrass develop but yet again he stuck it out and cemented himself late this year to play his best game ever in the GF.

I know it might be harder for him to get in the side next year if we are injury free down back but i really hope he gets his 200 games soon!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back