Podcast Ask Schoey: Will Schofield joins the BigFooty Eagles Pod

Remove this Banner Ad

1716208236369.png

Premiership Eagle Will Schofield joins the BigFooty Eagles Podcast this week.

Tune in live on our Facebook, Twitter or Twitch - 7pm Thursday.

We'll talk all thing Eagles, ask him about the state of the footy media, and maybe even bring up Harley Reid.

If you've got questions for Schoey, post them here or in our live chat on the night and we'll put them to him.

What in the actual **** is going on.
He had broden Kelly on his podcast this week, the memo is out to cross the streams.
I was just thinking today it's just our luck to have a weekly pod through the 2/3 shittyest years in history only for badge to hamg the boots up for one of the most fun.

Ask him for the best dm about his bias from the game.

Would love his take on the hub, the club/players reactions and how he feels it may have contributed to the temporary state the club found itself in.

Can he shed any light on Jetta's final months with the club? It always seemed like they were close.

Understand if these are awkward to ask about though and you'd prefer the focus be on the now/future.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He has, plenty of times

LG1KN-Q4_400x400.png

Need to grill him on the comments he made ahout not being an Eagles fan anymore
Thats ok. Getting finished in the covid year to none of the fan fare was kinda crap, and you don't have to love your employer, just surprised he isn't a fan for rhe mates he still has.

Need to grill him on the comments he made ahout not being an Eagles fan anymore

I don't know why people are so triggered over this. Geelong was the club he supported. Eagles was the club he played for, wanted to succeed and eventually assisted them in winning a GF.

He is now a media man in a two team town. He can't afford to alienate half his audience by pledging allegiance to West Coast. The podcast also has Dan Const as Eagles nuff. There's no doubt he wants to see the club return to the pointy end.

Would love his take on the hub, the club/players reactions and how he feels it may have contributed to the temporary state the club found itself in.

Can he shed any light on Jetta's final months with the club? It always seemed like they were close.

Understand if these are awkward to ask about though and you'd prefer the focus be on the now/future.
To be honest this was the first thing I thought to ask him but interested if I'll get blanked on this (and more).

To be honest this was the first thing I thought to ask him but interested if I'll get blanked on this (and more).
Unless the club comes down on him.for stuff it doesn't want out, he has had pretty frank honest chats with guests. Hope he can bring it here.
The bloke who was in the water when a dive mate got attacked like 500m away. As well as his family stuff.
Maybe the little podcast that could can eek out a sam draper story but jave it go under the radar.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back