AFL Player #12: Will Setterfield - Out for at least 2 weeks with a knee - 11/4

Remove this Banner Ad

You couldn't possibly think this is a negative move by the list management team.
There's only two ways of looking at it. The brilliant filling of a need for zero cost by the astute Mahoney, or (give it time) more ego-driven nonsense by Dodumdum who traded us out of a super-draft which batted deeper than '01.

Will Will Setterfield settle our midfield 🤔?

Ill Allow It GIF

Now, for more important issues, #5 or #10? our most revered numbers have been sullied of late..

Reserved for the #43 comeback
As I said, 43. Wore it for GWS and Carlton.

We have 5, 10, 12, 18, 36, 43 and 44 all definitely available with the ppossibility of 32, 33, 38, 45 and 47 as well as any other potential upgrades.

Welcome aboard Will Setterfield.

Seems like forever since Essendon has brought in a big bodied mid through draft or trading (not including rookie Mitch Hibbered).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welcome aboard Will Setterfield.

Seems like forever since Essendon has brought in a big bodied mid through draft or trading (not including rookie Mitch Hibbered).

Think Jobe was our last actual big bodied mid who played for us?

Should lift his game to a new level in the red and black, I felt physically ill the first time I had to play footy in a collingwood jumper and I’m sure wearing the navy blue was a little soul crushing for Will
My wife was wanting my young bloke to play for Scoresby,( coll jumpers) it was a very short conversation.

I don't think he was being literal.

Neither did I, but their turmoil was nothing compared to ours. Just because they were able to attract players last off season, doesn't make us attractive this year.

"Winning". :drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back