Will the laughs at St.Kilda's expense ever end?

When will the laughs at St.Failure finally end?

• NEVER. ROFL Saints!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • One day, many generations from now.

• I'm a Saints flog.. please make the hurt stop.

• Jack Watts collects My Little Ponies

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

As long as our leaders aren't as utterly shithouse as Hawthorns are in the last quarter of a Prelim final we should be fine :)

Well then doesn't that mean that it's a positive for us that he left? In your book at least.

Only from a trading perspective, the on field performance is sure to suffer as a result.

Will watch you slide down the ladder during the next few years with a smile :)

Jack Steven left? Well s**t.

And as for a coach you're quoted in this thread Piebeast, as saying "due to their coaches stupidity and arrogance"

If that coach is so stupid and arrogant, then good riddance right? :)

It's a crackup when Sainter diehards try to reel off their elite young talent.

Finey is a classic example on SEN....

...He mentions Jack Steven(yeah Jack Steven..the young depth midfielder with the beer gut) and Aaron Siposs(did you all know Siposs can kick?..go down to a reserves game this year and watch him. He's a really good kick apparently)....

....and then he stops.

Steven and Siposs....that's their young talent:)

It's a crackup when Sainter diehards try to reel off their elite young talent.

Finey is a classic example on SEN....

...He mentions Jack Steven(yeah Jack Steven..the young depth midfielder with the beer gut) and Aaron Siposs(did you all know Siposs can kick?..go down to a reserves game this year and watch him. He's a really good kick apparently)....

....and then he stops.

Steven and Siposs....that's their young talent:)

Steven and Siposs >>>>> the whole Cartltank list. :eek:

As long as our leaders aren't as utterly shithouse as Hawthorns are in the last quarter of a Prelim final we should be fine :)

What!!!!!!
Oh my ****ing god, where do I start in replying to this.

I'm done, cant think of any repsonse, other than to say that you are definitely a St Kilda supporter. Well done, and keep applauding your team for it's shitness.

Only from a trading perspective, the on field performance is sure to suffer as a result.

Will watch you slide down the ladder during the next few years with a smile :)

So you were a huge admirer of Ross Lyon's on-field coaching were you? And at the same time are you saying that Scott Watters is a bad coach? Because he hasn't coached at the senior level yet at St Kilda and his most recent job was at Collingwood.

So from that are you saying that Collingwood make bad coaches?

Steven and Siposs. :eek:
Steven - Slow plodder with mediocre skills

Siposs - A spud who can only muster half a dozen touches.

St.Kilda - full of washed up old spuds, and youngsters with no talent

d5716ebf-1843-47a6-a0df-0836a34dc9a7.jpg

So you were a huge admirer of Ross Lyon's on-field coaching were you? And at the same time are you saying that Scott Watters is a bad coach? Because he hasn't coached at the senior level yet at St Kilda and his most recent job was at Collingwood.

So from that are you saying that Collingwood make bad coaches?

No silly, what I'm saying is he knew the trick to keeping your very average list competitive and now he's no longer there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh my ****ing god, where do I start in replying to this.

Here's an idea - next time, don't. Because you post digital turds.

Btw, I've also reported your post. Just for generally stinking out the place. :)

I'm liking the diversity of The Sainters assistant coaching panel. A wide net was cast nationwide for diverse experience and input.

Ex Sainter Rob Harvey
Ex Sainter Max Hudgton
Ex Sainter Aaron Hamill
Ex Sainter Troy Shwarze.

Excellent appointments by Ex Sainter Footy Director Nathan Burke and Ex Sainter CEO Michael Nettlefold.

How could anyone doubt that this crew know what successful leadership is all about.

How could anyone be surprised about Kosi's appointment.

Go Sainters.

Steven - Slow plodder with mediocre skills

Siposs - A spud who can only muster half a dozen touches.

St.Kilda - full of washed up old spuds, and youngsters with no talent

d5716ebf-1843-47a6-a0df-0836a34dc9a7.jpg

I think you're confusing Steven with Ziebell, Steven actually has pace and great skills unlike that hack Ziebell.

Back